Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
Dear Wonderful Lurkers from Corktown and Dearborn,

I came across this article about random acts of brilliance sent to Corvette C8 owners. It reminded me that I've been meaning to post on this topic. So here goes.

On behalf of enthusiastic owners-to-be on the Mach-E forums, I think it fair to 'hint-hint' that we would not be opposed to receiving some electric Mustang conversation starters. Just wanted to mention it. :)

There's a photo below, displaying various ideas to get the coulombs flowing.

Thank you,
macchiaz-o, et al

Ford Mustang Mach-E Early adopter gift ideas conversation pieces
Sponsored

Last edited:
First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Dear Wonderful Lurkers from Corktown and Dearborn,

I came across this article about random acts of brilliance sent to Corvette C8 owners. It reminded me that I've been meaning to post on this topic. So here goes.

On behalf of enthusiastic owners-to-be on the Mach-E forums, I think it fair to 'hint-hint' that we would not be opposed to receiving some electric Mustang conversation starters. Just wanted to mention it. :)

There's a photo below, displaying various ideas to get the coulombs flowing.

Thank you,
macchiaz-o, et al

Ford Mustang Mach-E Early adopter gift ideas conversation pieces
I am surprised more companies don't reward their early adopters and use the early adopters to gain feedback that can be used to further the success of the product and services.

By providing increased communication to the early adopters, giving some swag, and getting survey feedback from the early adopters, I would think would help both customer and Ford both in terms of good public relations and also generate strong sales demand.

Though I put in a late order for the Mach-E I'm not one of the true early adopters and diehard fans who put in reservations early or ordered the First Edition. If I were an earlier adopter I would have expected both more swag, more communications, more perks and more feedback and outreach. If I were running the company that is what I would have done to reward and take advantage of the early adopters to use them as the extended marketing and sales, use them as stakeholders by getting their feedback and what can be improved.