Email from Bill Ford himself

trutolife27

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln mkx , Ford f-150, Mache
Country flag
We were sent this had to wait to show it. Here it is pretty cool.

Dear Ford Management,
I have been driving the Mach E for the past two days, and I am stunned by how good it is. I have driven protypes for my entire career, and this is by far the most impressive. I was a little afraid that upon introduction, the Mach E would feel obsolete versus Tesla. I neednā€™t have worried. I have also been around long enough to spot a true winner when I drive one. The screen is so intuitive and fun, as are the drive and pedal modes. The design, both inside and out is so well executed. The performance is superb ( the GT has a tough act to follow). Once we get people into this vehicle, sales will take off. I know that my own appetite for ICE vehicles is now diminished. Please pass along my enormous gratitude to your entire team ( especially Darren). Thank you Hau for giving us such a bright future. All the best, Bill
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

Dear Ford Management,
I have been driving the Mach E for the past two days, and I am stunned by how good it is. I have driven protypes for my entire career, and this is by far the most impressive. I was a little afraid that upon introduction, the Mach E would feel obsolete versus Tesla. I neednā€™t have worried. I have also been around long enough to spot a true winner when I drive one. The screen is so intuitive and fun, as are the drive and pedal modes. The design, both inside and out is so well executed. The performance is superb ( the GT has a tough act to follow). Once we get people into this vehicle, sales will take off. I know that my own appetite for ICE vehicles is now diminished. Please pass along my enormous gratitude to your entire team ( especially Darren). Thank you Hau for giving us such a bright future. All the best, Bill
?
? ?
? ?
? ?
? ?
? ?
?

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Thanks for posting this. AWESOME!

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Wow! Congrats!

hoping this, and the other great products coming out and in the pipeline bring back and boost the dividend ?

DaveRuns

Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
N/A
Country flag
ve been driving

Dear Ford Management,
Kick Ass man!!

pb3

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln MKX, Toyota 4Runner, MME Premium AWD ER (order accepted!)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
They mentioned this letter during the web presentation on charging and performance last night.
Yes, and they went on to say that the MME design team was going to be universally hated because they set such a high bar for the other design teams!

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Yes, and they went on to say that the MME design team was going to be universally hated because they set such a high bar for the other design teams!
Too bad, not sad.
Sponsored