Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
@Liv and I are out and about exploring Colorado in our brand new Mach-E. We'll also post a youtube video someone early next week.

So far... Comfy ride and good efficiency.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Exploring Colorado with our Mach-E! PXL_20210306_181423998.MP
Sponsored

Last edited:

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
Drive it until you get reduced propulsion.

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag
So we just got home. I am really impressed. 151.5 miles and we got 3.9 mi/kWh! That included quite a bit of driving on I-25 as well.

Pros:
- Efficiency was really impressive
- Intelligent cruise control was great. Lots of constructions zones. It handled them pretty well. It even recognized most of the construction speed limit signs.
- B&O Sound system was awesome. Very nice even cranked up
- Seats were very comfortable on the drive
- Got lots of positive reactions. Came back to the car at one stop and an ICE Mustang owner parked next to us. They were taking pictures of their kid with the Mach-E

Cons:
- The left blink seemed like it had an irregular rhythm to it. Fast and then slow. I'll have to check that out.
- Tried to power a GoPro video (to get footage for YouTube) using the USB port under the big screen but it kept crashing the GoPro. It worked when using USB power from the port in the rear seat area.
- Android Auto Wireless burns battery on your phone. I had my phone charging while Android Auto was active and it still slowly lost power. I think this is a known issue with how Android Auto works.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Exploring Colorado with our Mach-E! IMG_0201

Ford Mustang Mach-E Exploring Colorado with our Mach-E! IMG_0156

ajmartineau

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E
Country flag
So we just got home. I am really impressed. 151.5 miles and we got 3.9 mi/kWh! That included quite a bit of driving on I-25 as well.

Pros:
- Intelligent cruise control was great. Lots of constructions zones. It handled them pretty well. It even recognized most of the construction speed limit signs.
- Got lots of positive reactions. Came back to the car at one stop and an ICE Mustang owner parked next to us. They were taking pictures of their kid with the Mach-E

Cons:
- The left blink seemed like it had an irregular rhythm to it. Fast and then slow. I'll have to check that out.
- Tried to power a GoPro video (to get footage for YouTube) using the USB port under the big screen but it kept crashing the GoPro. It worked when using USB power from the port in the rear seat area.
- Android Auto Wireless burns battery on your phone. I had my phone charging while Android Auto was active and it still slowly lost power. I think this is a known issue with how Android Auto works.

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0156.jpg
Did she hit you in the face with a blueberry pie?

Or are you a Seahawks fan?

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Country flag

It was a bit of a challenge/dare/something from the last video I made. @Liv asked if I should dye my hair to match the color of the car. People overwhelmingly said yes. I didn't really care or mind, so I let her dye it for me on Thursday. The kids in our neighborhood love it. The hair gets almost as much attention as the car. LOL

Last edited:

Liv

First Name
Liv
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1998 RAV4 Art Car
Occupation
BioCAD Engineer
Country flag

Didn't you know this is what happens when you whisper "Mustang" 3 times and kiss the Mustang logo on the front?
Nah, he drank too much Kool Aid.
Or actually I think he just rubbed his head really hard on the Grabber Blue paint and it transferred.
Actually I'm pretty sure it's just what happens when you think blue thoughts and press the start button. Thaaaaat's why they included the start button!
Either that or he woke up like that....pretty sure it's that one.

Last edited:

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
It was a bit of a challenge/dare/something from the last video I made. @Liv asked if I should dye my hair to match the color of the car. People overwhelmingly said yes. I didn't really care or mind, so I let her dye it for me on Thursday. The kids in our neighborhood love it. The hair gets almost as much attention as the car. LOL
I'm glad I voted for you to go BLUE!

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Pros:
The only issue I've had with ICC is having the car read slower frontage road or ramp signs.

Cons:
Front USB ports are communication and/or power. Rear USB ports are power only.

sambastang

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Veloster, 2021 Mustang Mach-E FE
Occupation
IT Engineer
Country flag

Pros:

Cons:

?????????? Yusssssss!

OP
OP
Mach-E VLOG

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website