Lowertc

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e AWD
Country flag
First kinda road trip in the MME Extended range AWD from CT to cape. I can get there with about 10% but would like to stop and charge. I can either do Wrentham Village outlets off 495 or North Dartmouth Mall off 195. Either route works for me i have done both a number of times in an ICE any experience with either would help.
Sponsored

WyldStallyn

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
First kinda road trip in the MME Extended range AWD from CT to cape. I can get there with about 10% but would like to stop and charge. I can either do Wrentham Village outlets off 495 or North Dartmouth Mall off 195. Either route works for me i have done both a number of times in an ICE any experience with either would help.
Wrentham is new and works great but very busy and people tend to leave their cars long after fully charged. No experience with Dartmouth Mall.

OP
OP

Lowertc

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e AWD
Country flag
Thanks. Looks to be 7 stations, and it will be a saturday about 11AM HUMMMMM :)

ReelSweet

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I have no actual experience with either....I'm sure you'll do it, but check out PlugShare for both. When I looked on PlugShare both are EA stations and seemed similar (charging speeds, ratings, etc...) Might come down to where you want to spend the 30-45 minutes walking around. Enjoy the chowder on the Cape.

OP
OP

Lowertc

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach e AWD
Country flag
I have no actual experience with either....I'm sure you'll do it, but check out PlugShare for both. When I looked on PlugShare both are EA stations and seemed similar (charging speeds, ratings, etc...) Might come down to where you want to spend the 30-45 minutes walking around. Enjoy the chowder on the Cape.
Yea, i don't have an issue, was just looking for real world experience at either location. i can get from my location to Hyannis with about 20% SOC if i want

RedHookEnzo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pending 2023 California Route 1
Country flag
I know there are a few in Wareham, and some along Route 3 on the south shore. Also a number of stations at Sagamore but on a Saturday, who knows
Sponsored