Laker212

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150
Country flag
Some reported that their dealer just updated all of the MME modules when doing TSBs, SSMs, or after an accident repair. I found a dealer who agreed to do the 12V TSB, 21B02, and 21B36. Then to update the other modules as needed. The initial updates took maybe two hours. The multiple module updates took overnight.

So tempted to buy a VCM3 and an annual subscription to IDS (which includes FDRS), but I would need a windows laptop too. It is just so expensive for the number of times I would use it. There would be a little savings not having to go to a dealer, but not enough, and the fun factor just doesn't cover the rest for me, for now. Maybe next year, if the budget allows ...
Hello friend if your still looking for a vcm3 I have one and a laptop for a good price

GrahamR

First Name
Graham
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford S-Max
Occupation
Motor Vehicle Technician
I haven't read all the comments, but I know for a fact ETIS does not work on Mach-e. That is intentional as ETIS is being decommissioned very soon. You have to use FDRS. And in my case, I have to use PTS for wiring diagrams, test procedures etc
Sponsored