Finally have a build date for my 2022 MME select w/comfort and tech package

Deleted member 13372

I ordered a Select with Comfort/Tech (no AWD) on March 10 and got the email today for it to be built week of Sept 19!

They must have decided today that they need to build all (or most) of the 22 Select with Comfort/Techs!

I was really wondering what the private offer for 23 would have been that includes heated seats/steering wheel and Aero wheels in my case.
I have the same order date and I just got rolled to a 2023. I won’t take a 2023 Select, state credit of $2500 no longer applies, no “private offer” received yet, dealer locked out of the order and can’t change anything. Looking like a real mess and very expensive. Not happy.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Donnieboy

Donnieboy

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e ,
Country flag
I have the same order date and I just got rolled to a 2023. I won’t take a 2023 Select, state credit of $2500 no longer applies, no “private offer” received yet, dealer locked out of the order and can’t change anything. Looking like a real mess and very expensive. Not happy.
That stinks , I'm sorry to hear that

Deleted member 13372

Utter chaos at Ford. It seems that the website MAY have been updated in error when the 2023 order banks opened up. I just had a long chat with Ford, and although they're as much in the dark as we all are. My 2022 Select w/CT order STILL shows Unscheduled-Clean with a Priority Code of 01. Website is showing that I have a 2023 Select, though. Dealer also still shows Unscheduled-Clean. Ford has a PR problem on their hands at the very least. They really need to get their various stories straightened out. And no one has an answer about what happens if it does get rolled to a 2023 since there is no equivalent configuration possible.

MachKet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered 2022 Mach E select AWD
Country flag
Utter chaos at Ford. It seems that the website MAY have been updated in error when the 2023 order banks opened up. I just had a long chat with Ford, and although they're as much in the dark as we all are. My 2022 Select w/CT order STILL shows Unscheduled-Clean with a Priority Code of 01. Website is showing that I have a 2023 Select, though. Dealer also still shows Unscheduled-Clean. Ford has a PR problem on their hands at the very least. They really need to get their various stories straightened out. And no one has an answer about what happens if it does get rolled to a 2023 since there is no equivalent configuration possible.
No one should have done anything until ford released more information

-There was no schedule released this week which is weird
-no private offer information yet

would be silly to have your dealer do anything to potentially mess up the conversion without more information. ‘23s are not even scheduled for a couple weeks no rush.

Deleted member 13372

Just got a text that my order has been rolled to a 2023. So sad, too bad.

Deleted member 13372

Just got a text that my order has been rolled to a 2023. So sad, too bad.
Just back from the dealer, they don't have many options or any power in this situation, and they were a fantastic help. VERY happy with my dealer and how they handled the bad hand I was dealt. My 2022 Select did have a Priority Code of 99, which as we all know, means that it's on hold until the dealer acts. Since I will not accept a 2023 Select without Comfort/Tech, I updated the order to a 2023 Premium and the Priority Code is now at 10. My original order date still shows and they said that my position in line is unchanged. NOTE - if you don't go to your dealer and accept or update the 2023 model, absolutely nothing will happen, it will remain at 99, and you'll never receive a "private offer". No idea what that is going to be, and I'm not hopeful that Ford will **pony up** in any significant way, but the actions just taken will eventually trigger them to make that offer. It could be in a few days, or it could be that it doesn't show up until it's time to pick up the car. I would hope that I would get the 2023 Premium at the 2022 price, but that's no what I'm expecting them to do. On a scale of 1 to 5, with 5 being most hopeful, I'm at a 0! At least a decision has been made and I'm moving on with my life. Too much stress and drama over this very fraught process.
Sponsored