Mach E Select w/ Comfort and Technology Package

yngwenli

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I think that’s a fine opinion to have. But keep in mind that we all have different “minor” features that are dealbreakers for us. For instance, I wouldn’t mind not having memory seats — my car will be driven by the same person 99% of the time. But I imagine that for couples, a memory drivers seat delete, as is supposedly also being considered, might be a big dealbreaker. So for all you in this thread that are rolling your eyes at people being upset about such a “minor thing”, I would just keep this in mind.

Yep, completely true. The memory package was a must for me since I share the car and any car in my initial search without it was instantly dropped. With work from home mixed in with not wanting to buy gas, the EV will be shared so as you mention, no memory was a non-starter.

Unlike a lot of folks here, I actually didn't care for the extended range battery not needing the car for long trips (got an ICE still for that) and don't expect to ever need to charge on the road neither. 247 miles is enough and ~50 more miles or so isn't going to change much.

Good point that everyone has different requirements/situation.

Similar to the Tesla Supercharging network, I think if you can't see yourself utilizing it, the value of the Tesla is considerably less and a lot of the Tesla's now seem pretty overpriced (all IMO) due to their 10k+ price increases over the past year. $63k (and no fed tax credit) for the cheapest MY? $47k (no fed tax credit) for the cheapest M3?

It also feels bad to me if I bought something for $13k more than someone else a year ago (I think MY was ~$50k in 2021).
Sponsored