Finding non-FordPass chargers with navigation?

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME FE & '23 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
It doesn't look like Plugshare or A Better Route Planner are able to be used with Android Auto. Does anyone know if there might be a way to have Ford's navigation system display charging locations that are not a part of the Ford Pass network or to possibly pull Plugshare or ABRP in over Android Auto?
Sponsored

SteelMach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
It doesn't look like Plugshare or A Better Route Planner are able to be used with Android Auto. Does anyone know if there might be a way to have Ford's navigation system display charging locations that are not a part of the Ford Pass network or to possibly pull Plugshare or ABRP in over Android Auto?
The Ford navigation will show non-FordPass Charging Network chargers. It actually even routed me through one. It will even pull up a "Out-of-network station" warning on the Nav screen when you arrive.

OP
OP
bellyer

bellyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME FE & '23 F-150 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
Good to know! I'm heading out on a 215 mile trip next week and I will not have any Ford Pass chargers within about 175 miles of me for most of my trip.

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Insurance
Country flag
The Ford navigation will show non-FordPass Charging Network chargers. It actually even routed me through one. It will even pull up a "Out-of-network station" warning on the Nav screen when you arrive.
....unless you're in Canada - there are nation-wide stations not listed in the app - called and got nothing

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT PE Carbonized Grey with Nite Pony package
Occupation
retired
Country flag
so I've only actually publicly charged once. This is great to know for future use!

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT PE Carbonized Grey with Nite Pony package
Occupation
retired
Country flag
....unless you're in Canada - there are nation-wide stations not listed in the app - called and got nothing
I'm just wondering if this is a garmin issue? Ie why some charging networks wouldn't be listed.
Sponsored