Chargers in the Built in Navigation Not Working

mcotton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-e ER eAWD (Vapor Blue)
Country flag
In the Built in Navigation, Chargers and Dynamic Parking are greyed out. If I click on them it gives me a message "The Feature Requires Activation" It goes on with a message about going in to the Ford Pass app to activate it. How do I activate it? I have already activated Ford Pass and Blue Oval network.

Edit: When I log on to the ford website it shows Activation Pending on "Connected Built-in Navigation. How do I activate that?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Chargers in the Built in Navigation Not Working 1670466911502
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dutchstalker

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT 2023
Country flag
In the Built in Navigation, Chargers and Dynamic Parking are greyed out. If I click on them it gives me a message "The Feature Requires Activation" It goes on with a message about going in to the Ford Pass app to activate it. How do I activate it? I have already activated Ford Pass and Blue Oval network.

Edit: When I log on to the ford website it shows Activation Pending on "Connected Built-in Navigation. How do I activate that?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Chargers in the Built in Navigation Not Working 1670466911502
@mcotton did you ever get anywhere with this? I’m seeing the same behavior as described: chargers button is greyed out when you click on “Where to” in the onboard navigation. I don’t see the built it navigation option in the web portal but app is activated as is Blue Oval

Dutchstalker

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT 2023
Country flag
In case people run into a similar issue, apparently, they didn't add the built-in navigation as a connected service onto my FordPass account altogether (nor the 30-day trial for Ford Streaming). This is causing various features to be unavailable, including real-time traffic and the Chargers button in the navigation. Opened a case with Ford, so to be continued...

Elektronik

First Name
Olegs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD standard battery
Country flag
have same issue. will follow this thread.

Dutchstalker

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT 2023
Country flag
Just got of the phone with Ford. Apparently there’s quite a few cars that were recently delivered with the same issue. They removed the current entitled subscriptions and re-added them. Unfortunately the process includes a full reset of your FordPass Connect so make sure you’re in your car when you call and get ready to set things up from scratch (Bluetooth, PaaS, charging schedules etc)

Ford phone 866-861-0420

Dutchstalker

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT 2023
Country flag
Correction: bluetooth still there, so just the PaaS stuff and codes and the charging settings

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Ford phone 866-861-0420
This is the connected services phone number, if you have trouble with any of your subscriptions not working or activating, you should call them.
Sponsored