Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2019 Audi Q5
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
When I got my FE I immediately went to order a Charge Point charger only to find that there were none to had (except for one with 100% markup). I even called Charge Point and they said they wouldn’t have any more until the end of April! So, I jumped to JuiceBox 32, the new #1 on Amazon. The order was accepted. A day or so later (March 24) I tracked it and found that a UPS label was printed for it on March 23rd. Happy day! Now, on the 31st, UPS says they have not received it. So, I called enelX customer service and they tell me they ran out on the 24th! The UPS label was printed and sent to the distribution center where they are waiting for more charging stations. Like when? Soon! Frustration!
Sponsored

bruceski88

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
When I got my FE I immediately went to order a Charge Point charger only to find that there were none to had (except for one with 100% markup). I even called Charge Point and they said they wouldn’t have any more until the end of April! So, I jumped to JuiceBox 32, the new #1 on Amazon. The order was accepted. A day or so later (March 24) I tracked it and found that a UPS label was printed for it on March 23rd. Happy day! Now, on the 31st, UPS says they have not received it. So, I called enelX customer service and they tell me they ran out on the 24th! The UPS label was printed and sent to the distribution center where they are waiting for more charging stations. Like when? Soon! Frustration!
Try the Grizzl-e. I have one and works great. Only $400 from Amazon last Dec. I have the MME or Fotd Pass control the charge, very easy

JayDoc

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey , BMW 320i
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
My Juicebox 40 plugs into a dryer outlet (nema 14-50) Put a 14-50 in your garage and use the supplied Ford charger until the Juicebox arrives. :)

JayDoc

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey , BMW 320i
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
My Juicebox 40 plugs into a dryer outlet (nema 14-50) Put a 14-50 in your garage and use the supplied Ford charger until the Juicebox arrives. :)
P.S. I purchased my Juicebox through Home Depot if that helps

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
Have you considered the Wallbox Pulsar Plus? I just installed two of those in my garage and they seem to work really well.
Second the Pulsar Pluses! Have two in power sharing mode and they've been working beautifully.