First Charge Point, now JuiceBox

ofritz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E, 2009 GT500
Country flag
When I got my FE I immediately went to order a Charge Point charger only to find that there were none to had (except for one with 100% markup). I even called Charge Point and they said they wouldn’t have any more until the end of April! So, I jumped to JuiceBox 32, the new #1 on Amazon. The order was accepted. A day on to later (March 24) I tracked it and found that a UPS label was printed for it on March 23rd. Happy day! Now, on the 31st, UPS says they have not received it. So, I called enelX customer service and they tell me they ran out on the 24th! The UPS label was printed and sent to the distribution center where they are waiting for more charging stations. Like when? Soon! Frustration!
I just ordered the ChargePoint home flex on 3-27 and tracking shows it arriving on 4-2. Purchased straight from Chargepoints web site
Sponsored

GoosePond08

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
When I got my FE I immediately went to order a Charge Point charger only to find that there were none to had (except for one with 100% markup). I even called Charge Point and they said they wouldn’t have any more until the end of April! So, I jumped to JuiceBox 32, the new #1 on Amazon. The order was accepted. A day on to later (March 24) I tracked it and found that a UPS label was printed for it on March 23rd. Happy day! Now, on the 31st, UPS says they have not received it. So, I called enelX customer service and they tell me they ran out on the 24th! The UPS label was printed and sent to the distribution center where they are waiting for more charging stations. Like when? Soon! Frustration!
I ordered directly through Home Depot, 3 days delivered. Got it last week.

EV Lab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
IB MME 4XE, Ford F-150, Honda Civic EV conversion
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
I currently use a 48A EVSE from OpenEVSE. They were the original DiY EVSE and have always worked perfectly for me. I've purchased a Juicebox 40 in the past and it failed twice. Once it was replaced under warranty then it failed again. I gave up on Juicebox. The support under Enel is nothing like it used to be under eMotorwerks, but even the early Juicebox evolved from the OpenEVSE anyway... I just stick with the original.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
I currently use a 48A EVSE from OpenEVSE. They were the original DiY EVSE and have always worked perfectly for me. I've purchased a Juicebox 40 in the past and it failed twice. Once it was replaced under warranty then it failed again. I gave up on Juicebox. The support under Enel is nothing like it used to be under eMotorwerks, but even the early Juicebox evolved from the OpenEVSE anyway... I just stick with the original.
good call ?

Shopping for a Home Charger | Page 26 | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum - MachEforum.com
Shopping for a Home Charger | Page 21 | Ford Mustang Mach-E Forum - MachEforum.com

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-e Black
Country flag
Having the same problem looking for a Chargepoint Home Flex now that I gave up on Ford Connected Charger. I had one in my cart a few days ago from the Chargepoint website but when I tried to finalize the order it said it was sold out.

OP
OP
Jim Glass

Jim Glass

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2019 Audi Q5
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I just ordered the ChargePoint home flex on 3-27 and tracking shows it arriving on 4-2. Purchased straight from Chargepoints web site
I called ChargePoint directly on Monday and they said they did have any 40 with a NEMA 14-50 plug. Let me know when you get it. They they would get more by the end of April. They have hardwired ones now.

exact33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, Fusion
Country flag
I hope the juice box 40 is actually in the mail as it says it is... This thread is giving me pause...

OP
OP
Jim Glass

Jim Glass

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2019 Audi Q5
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I hope the juice box 40 is actually in the mail as it says it is... This thread is giving me pause...
Chances are it isn’t. I called them and the print out the UPS/USPS label when ordered. I ordered March 23rd and UPS still hasn’t received it yet.

exact33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, Fusion
Country flag
Chances are it isn’t. I called them and the print out the UPS/USPS label when ordered. I ordered March 23rd and UPS still hasn’t received it yet.
I got mine last Wednesday so there is hope!

MYOUTH

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln MKX, Proud Owner of a Premium SR RWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ordered ChargePoint 2 weeks ago and got 11 days later. Now I just need my car

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
The good news is that you get the mobile charger included with the car, so if you had a 14-50 outlet put in already you will be able to charge your car until your juice box finally comes in.
Sponsored