Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 1st Ed
Occupation
Government
Country flag
Happy dance! Awesome! Let us know if the front plate is on already! Did it travel via boat to jacksonville?
As per the tracking website it was shipped to Missouri and as per the Window Sticker via Rail.
Sponsored

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
As per the tracking website it was shipped to Missouri and as per the Window Sticker via Rail.
I'm excited for you. Mine was showing 7th-13th of Feb on tracker and dealers system as well as Ford Pass App saying, it would be at dealer in 14, 13, 12, ...all the way to 3 days. Then wake up this morning and it's the 26th and we have 13 days again! Bummer ?.

BonyPR

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 1st Ed
Occupation
Government
Country flag
I'm excited for you. Mine was showing 7th-13th of Feb on tracker and dealers system as well as Ford Pass App saying, it would be at dealer in 14, 13, 12, ...all the way to 3 days. Then wake up this morning and it's the 26th and we have 13 days again! Bummer ?.
It will probably be here sooner than later. Mine had an ETA of Feb. 16th. So be on the lookout, when the dealer calls or emails you. Good Luck!!!

frstsgt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
EMU - Premium Rapid Red, RWD, ER and 2013 VW EOS
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I ordered 1/20/21 and received email from Ford today that my MEP is scheduled with a build date of 5/17/21...yippee
Sponsored