Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Honda Accord EXLN Hybrid
Occupation
Retired / Relaxing to the max.
Country flag
I am enjoying mine. It is a fun car to drive.

My issue of no audio returned. They ordered a new DSP module (Amp) that Ford said should fix the problem. Should be here tomorrow.

But all in all the rest of the car works great. I’m curious what the OTA updates bring.

Hope yours arrives on time with no problems. ?
I assume you are happy with your dealer. I live in Kissimmee and need to choose the right dealer when I pull the trigger to order a MME Premium AWD ER. It's cool now but I would appreciate your comments regarding the Pana Roof with the sun bouncing off it. How hot or glaring does it get in the cabin..
Sponsored

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
I assume you are happy with your dealer. I live in Kissimmee and need to choose the right dealer when I pull the trigger to order a MME Premium AWD ER. It's cool now but I would appreciate your comments regarding the Pana Roof with the sun bouncing off it. How hot or glaring does it get in the cabin..
I saw somewhere on the internet their may be an aftermarket shade that clips in place

Benken

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME FE, 2019 Q5, 2006 999, 2012 Diavel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Essential Ford in Stuart has two demos. Cars are Ford property and not for sale. Good for test ride if you wish.

OP
OP
DaveQ

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E4X, HR-V, Insight, Maserati Levante S
Country flag
Mine got delivered to dealer today! Checking it out tonight. Completing process on Friday barring any issues.

Jim_I

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium X-R Batt RWD Carbonized Gray
Country flag
Mine is close.....

Premium - RWD - XR Battery - Carbonized Gray Metallic - Black Onyx Interior

Shipping to Lake Worth

According to my dealer, it was in KY on the 13th.

Hoping for delivery a few days earlier than the Ford ETA. The dealer's demo car arrived 13 days after getting to the Voltz Yard. Mine was delivered to the Voltz yard on the 13th, so it could possibly be here by this Saturday. Fingers crossed!!!! If not, it is still only 1-2 more weeks!

Jim

Reserved 01-05-2020
Ordered 06-30-2020
Built 02-15-2021
Shipped 02-24-2021
ETA 03-30-2021 / 04-06-2021

OP
OP
DaveQ

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Mine got delivered to dealer today! Checking it out tonight. Completing process on Friday barring any issues.
Issue found, sadly. Panoramic roof and windshield misaligned. Hoping dealer has plan of action.

OP
OP
DaveQ

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Update: Ford dealer would not contract my car today due to this problem. They have calls into Ford trying to figure out what to do. Dealer looking for replacement around the southeast or may have to reorder, bummer. Good dealer looking out for me!

AFVolt

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Country flag
Update: Ford dealer would not contract my car today due to this problem. They have calls into Ford trying to figure out what to do. Dealer looking for replacement around the southeast or may have to reorder, bummer. Good dealer looking out for me!
Sorry to hear after waiting so long you can’t accept it. Hopefully the replacement won’t take long.

OP
OP
DaveQ

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
One week that my car has been in quarantine. Waiting for engineer to address pano-windshield alignment issue. Case also opened and escalated to SUV Support Team. Dealer did give me a demo explorer since I have to drive to work tomorrow. Hopefully by this weekend, I can have my car.

OP
OP
DaveQ

DaveQ

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Finally took delivery. Ford engineer released the car for sale. Service bulletin is in the works. I am thrilled with my choice!

PXL_20210401_011242457.jpg

PXL_20210401_011445893.NIGHT.jpg

Jim_I

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium X-R Batt RWD Carbonized Gray
Country flag
My sales rep texted me on Monday morning to let me know the car had been delivered. She said it would be ready for me to come in after 5:00 PM.

When I showed up, I looked it over carefully. With all the posts here lately, I was a bit concerned that there were going to be problems. But the fit and finish was perfect. The roof glass is aligned correctly with the windshield. I listened for any buzzing noise from the displays and could not hear anything. We went for a test ride, and even on I-95 at 70 MPH, I was not hearing wind noise. There is some tire noise, but to me the cabin was very quiet.

There were a few shenanigans during the purchase process, but they were worked out to my satisfaction. X-Plan discount was applied. Financing at 0.9% was approved. The only thing I could not get them to do was program a second fob at no charge. But that was not worth really arguing about. They did it the next day for under $100.00.

I went through setting up the FordPass app, connecting to my Wi-Fi, setting up phones, seat, and mirror positions for both of us and linked them to our profiles and fobs, and many other optional settings with no problems. I changed my JuiceBox-40 EVSE settings to the Mach-E XR and charging is working as expected. I have set the Mach-E to charge to 90%.

I don't understand all the reviews talking about problems with one pedal driving. I find it to work every bit as well as the 2017 Chevy Bolt I turned back in at the end of January. And I do not feel any lurch when starting to drive from hold mode at a red light.

So knock on wood, but at this time I could not be happier with this purchase. I have been waved at and stopped by strangers asking lots of questions and getting nothing but compliments!

Here is a pic of my Carbonized Gray Metallic RWD XR Mach-E in my driveway. It was a long wait, but definitely worth it!!!!

Jim

Ford Mustang Mach-E Florida getting deliveries now! Mach-E

Last edited:

Bongjovi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E X AWD
Occupation
General Manager
Country flag
I lucked out and picked up a Mach E AWD X at Essential Ford in Stuart on Monday.

I’ve been searching online daily and this popped up Monday morning and I moved on it immediately.

Great car, love driving it .

994197E1-490C-486C-8DCE-72DA2297E07F.jpeg

RockwallRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Ford Maverick FX4
Country flag
We ordered one after doing a 3 day 400 mile test drive! The only quirk we noticed was that the Nav system could not find our daughters address in Orlando. This will be my Wife’s car, not giving up my Truck!!

Bongjovi

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E X AWD
Occupation
General Manager
Country flag
After one week I absolutely love this car. Very happy with the purchase.

still a few things I need to figure out but if is an amazing ride

EC2080D3-108A-46F2-828A-D0DF5C501542.jpeg
Sponsored