Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Escape, 2006 Ranger
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Interior color is Light Space Gray Perforated ActiveX™ Seating Material
Maybe they are low on Light Space Gray Pleather? Could be the common delay item. With black interior I have not had any delays.

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Well, pulled the trigger and ordered a Select 2wd in Carbonized today. I have a July 16th 4 door Bronco reservation also, I just like being abused by Ford. Looking forward to see if I get a MachE build date before I even get a chance to get my Bronco order in, most likely yes. Replacing our existing Mustang with this one and may get the Bronco whe the Explorers time is up.

Last edited:
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e, Eco boost Mustang, Ford Focus
Occupation
Ford Senior Master tech
Country flag
Build week Dec 20, my dealer said is in bodyshop

JackieMachE

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Flex, ford excursion, ford ranger, Model A
Country flag
Is anyone’s car showing as built yet? Mine went into production before the holiday but it’s not finished yet.

AFVolt

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt
Country flag
I entered my VIN in Fords FordPass app and my vehicle shows up now. It has a build date of 1/3. I was hoping I would get lucky as others have and see the location, and other info. I tried to activate but it failed. ?
4F489005-06F2-430E-9A92-7193064EB4CF.jpeg

ddlt

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
NX 300H Rx350 CX5 Mach E reserved Galaxy 500 in a time long ago
Country flag
Got my date 12 17 premium awd ex star white light interior my vin was given to me by tamiami Ford

Jim_I

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium X-R Batt RWD Carbonized Gray
Country flag
Reserved on Jan 5th, 2020 and ordered on Jun 30th, 2020.

Build date is scheduled for week of Jan 31st, 2021. Don't really understand why mine got placed at the end of January when others that ordered much later than me have theirs on a train already. But that is how it goes sometimes....

I am just hoping the build date doesn't get pushed back even further.

These last few weeks of waiting get harder every day!!!! I am happy to watch owners take possession of their cars, and others giddy with excitement that their car is on the way to the dealership. But at the same time, I secretly hate them. ?

Here is an open letter to the management of Ford:

Dear Mr. Farley & Mr. Ford:

Please build my Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD w/ Extended Range Battery as soon as possible. I can provide you with the VIN and other build information if needed.

I only ask this because I have developed MEES (Mach-E Envy Syndrome). I am sure this is a legitimate disease. The only known cure is to take ownership of my new Mustang.

Please help me to end the horrible mental and physical effects of this disease!

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Sincerely,

Jim

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Our FE finished production on 1/12, now we await shipping date to be populated.
Our Premium slipped from production 1/17 to 1/24 :(

BonyPR

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 1st Ed
Occupation
Government
Country flag
FE Reservation. As per website
Scheduled for Production
Week of 12/20/2020
Almost 1 month now, and no update what-so-ever. I guess there are running behind

BonyPR

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 1st Ed
Occupation
Government
Country flag
FE Reservation. As per website
Scheduled for Production
Week of 12/20/2020
Almost 1 month now, and no update what-so-ever. I guess there are running behind
Update... 2 days ago received communication that it was built and pending shipping. As per email should arrive to the dealer late Feb. early March.

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Reserved on Jan 5th, 2020 and ordered on Jun 30th, 2020.

Build date is scheduled for week of Jan 31st, 2021. Don't really understand why mine got placed at the end of January when others that ordered much later than me have theirs on a train already. But that is how it goes sometimes....

I am just hoping the build date doesn't get pushed back even further.

These last few weeks of waiting get harder every day!!!! I am happy to watch owners take possession of their cars, and others giddy with excitement that their car is on the way to the dealership. But at the same time, I secretly hate them. ?

Here is an open letter to the management of Ford:

Dear Mr. Farley & Mr. Ford:

Please build my Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD w/ Extended Range Battery as soon as possible. I can provide you with the VIN and other build information if needed.

I only ask this because I have developed MEES (Mach-E Envy Syndrome). I am sure this is a legitimate disease. The only known cure is to take ownership of my new Mustang.

Please help me to end the horrible mental and physical effects of this disease!

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Sincerely,

Jim
16 Jan 2021
Re: MachE Expedite request

Jim,
I am pleased your so excited about getting your MachE and appreciate your e-mail request.

As a result of this, I have asked my Product Launch and Client Care to personally update me on your MachE and apply our "White Glove Concierge Experience" normally reserved for Heads of State and International Dignatories to your vehicle as well.

As a WCGE your vehicle will have a 12,032 point pre-delivery Inspection and undergo over 120 hours of Vehicle Control Systems Analysis. In addition, every panel joint will be Laser Imaged and matched to specifications set by our Engineering and Design team.

I've also asked for a report daily at 1300 hours Jim on any findings as well as corrective measures taken.

As a WGCE identified Vehicle, we spare no expense in Person-Hours expended and this will be reflected in your vehicle delivery time, which you can expect to arrive at your dealer in August, but for sure no later than November 2021.

Thanks again Jim, and be well.

//signed//
J. Farley

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
16 Jan 2021
Re: MachE Expedite request

Jim,
I am pleased your so excited about getting your MachE and appreciate your e-mail request.

As a result of this, I have asked my Product Launch and Client Care to personally update me on your MachE and apply our "White Glove Concierge Experience" normally reserved for Heads of State and International Dignatories to your vehicle as well.

As a WCGE your vehicle will have a 12,032 point pre-delivery Inspection and undergo over 120 hours of Vehicle Control Systems Analysis. In addition, every panel joint will be Laser Imaged and matched to specifications set by our Engineering and Design team.

I've also asked for a report daily at 1300 hours Jim on any findings as well as corrective measures taken.

As a WGCE identified Vehicle, we spare no expense in Person-Hours expended and this will be reflected in your vehicle delivery time, which you can expect to arrive at your dealer in August, but for sure no later than November 2021.

Thanks again Jim, and be well.

//signed//
J. Farley
This seems totally legit. How did you intercept? And do you see any unsent drafts from Mr. Farley back to me?
Sponsored