Ford.com updated

tex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Ford.com is now updated for log in. The Bronco Sport (orders opened at some time as Mach e and same Oct start build schedule) is now listed as arrived at some local dealers here in TX. Will be interesting to see if Mache follows that pattern.
Sponsored

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
Just looked at my order. All information about battery and performance is gone. It still lists $8,100 in total options, but when you expand options, the only option it lists is $400 for infinite blue. Battery specifications no longer expands.

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Just looked at my order. All information about battery and performance is gone. It still lists $8,100 in total options, but when you expand options, the only option it lists is $400 for infinite blue. Battery specifications no longer expands.
Website gets wonky when they are updating.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Website gets wonky when they are updating.
Some of the panel expansions have never worked for me. Maybe they are fixing it finally.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Some of the panel expansions have never worked for me. Maybe they are fixing it finally.
And for some of those panels I used to have lots of information and then it went away.

OP
OP

tex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
And for some of those panels I used to have lots of information and then it went away.
Beside the continuing disfunction of the web site what was really interesting was "build and price" for Bronco Sport now shows on lot dealer inventory at local dealer. With same open order and build start date in Mexico as Mach e dealers may have cars on lots sooner than you might think. Still behind Sport because Sport has released mpg data now. As others are noted, my dealer has confirmed that Thursdays are build assignment dates - just which Thursday !

FairfieldCT

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE (Mach Drop)
Country flag
Ford.com is now updated for log in. The Bronco Sport (orders opened at some time as Mach e and same Oct start build schedule) is now listed as arrived at some local dealers here in TX. Will be interesting to see if Mache follows that pattern.

Related question... My dealer confirmed my upgrade from Premium to FE as part of the promotion last month. He has emailed me the order form from what looked like a Ford system. But I have never been able to see that reflected on Ford.com - calling Ford proven to be useless as they asked me to talk to the dealer who clearly don't have anything to do with Ford.com site.... Anyone in the same situation?

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Related question... My dealer confirmed my upgrade from Premium to FE as part of the promotion last month. He has emailed me the order form from what looked like a Ford system. But I have never been able to see that reflected on Ford.com - calling Ford proven to be useless as they asked me to talk to the dealer who clearly don't have anything to do with Ford.com site.... Anyone in the same situation?
I think all of the Machdrop people are in the same situation. I don't think, however, that many others have received a screenshot from the dealership as you have. It may never show in the Ford system. I upgraded the week before the promotion and all I can see is the cancelled Premium edition.

OP
OP

tex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
have a low reservation converted to order for Premium
The only useful information I have gotten is from local dealer. Both the online sales person and now sales manager. From my experience Ford.com will likely be the last place to get information so stay in touch with dealer. This summer when reservations were allowed to convert to orders it was very clear that the ford.com we can access is an unlinked data base from the dealer system, hence of little value after order conversion. Dealer information still is likely to only be useful as your order gets into system for scheduling. That process looks like it happens on Thursdays based on why my dealer said and others on Forum and at tours have been told. For reference I have a low reservation # converted to order for premium.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
I think all of the Machdrop people are in the same situation. I don't think, however, that many others have received a screenshot from the dealership as you have. It may never show in the Ford system. I upgraded the week before the promotion and all I can see is the cancelled Premium edition.
Same here. Emailed my dealer for a VIN, but the sales Mgr is on vacation this week. Salesman is bad at getting back to me.

Matthewmohan

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E First Edition Grabber Blue
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
I am in the same boat. My Premium still shows even though I have confirmation to be changed to an FE.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Yes. Me too.

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
Same here. Emailed my dealer for a VIN, but the sales Mgr is on vacation this week. Salesman is bad at getting back to me.
Talk to the GM. Progress doesn't stop because the sales person is on vacation.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Yeah, the Bronco reservations opened later, and I see cars showing up at dealers around me too! How did that happen?
Sponsored