Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Yeah, the Bronco reservations opened later, and I see cars showing up at dealers around me too! How did that happen?
it's possible they are showing ordered vehicles in inventory? sometimes that's a thing. Lehto's Law did a thing recently about a guy whose Chevy dealer was trying to screw him over on an ordered C8 Corvette - the car was listed as "in inventory" but if you dug down enough it said it was actually on order.
Sponsored

Berth48

First Name
Arnauld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Optima hybride rechargeable. MME First Édition
Country flag
Je peux comprendre que vous soyez impatient. Pour nous en Europe, rien Ă  changer depuis la rĂ©servation, toujours bloquĂ© sur 1, rĂ©servation passĂ©e et ça fait 10 mois que c'est comme ça. J'espĂšre bientĂŽt passer de rĂ©servation Ă  commande pour ma FE, ce sera dĂ©jĂ  un dĂ©but, et peut ĂȘtre une livraison avant mars 2021, mais j'avoue ça commence vraiment Ă  ĂȘtre long.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Je peux comprendre que vous soyez impatient. Pour nous en Europe, rien Ă  changer depuis la rĂ©servation, toujours bloquĂ© sur 1, rĂ©servation passĂ©e et ça fait 10 mois que c'est comme ça. J'espĂšre bientĂŽt passer de rĂ©servation Ă  commande pour ma FE, ce sera dĂ©jĂ  un dĂ©but, et peut ĂȘtre une livraison avant mars 2021, mais j'avoue ça commence vraiment Ă  ĂȘtre long.
Oui, honnĂȘtement, si j’étais en Europe, je ne pense pas que je pourrais attendre. Je suis dĂ©jĂ  super anxieux et je regarde Novembre ou DĂ©cembre.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
it's possible they are showing ordered vehicles in inventory? sometimes that's a thing. Lehto's Law did a thing recently about a guy whose Chevy dealer was trying to screw him over on an ordered C8 Corvette - the car was listed as "in inventory" but if you dug down enough it said it was actually on order.
hmm maybe not. My local dealer shows 5 in stock. Maybe I'll take a look after work and see if they are actually there. Would suggest that they were ready to go with shipping long before the reveal? New 2019-2020 Ford Inventory near Elyria, OH | Mike Bass Ford

Berth48

First Name
Arnauld
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Optima hybride rechargeable. MME First Édition
Country flag
Oui, honnĂȘtement, si j’étais en Europe, je ne pense pas que je pourrais attendre. Je suis dĂ©jĂ  super anxieux et je regarde Novembre ou DĂ©cembre.
On espÚre juste une bonne surprise et une augmentation des cadences de fabrication pour une livraison janvier, ça serait vraiment cool

FairfieldCT

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE (Mach Drop)
Country flag
I am in the same boat. My Premium still shows even though I have confirmation to be changed to an FE.
Mine as well... My Premium order is still "Accepted" on Ford.com unlike @KAustin but maybe because his was outside the Machdrop. So all that talk about customers being able to track the order on the site may not happen after all...

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I emailed my dealer. He said that they have 3 orders including mine. The other 2 have build dates, but mine doesn't yet. Not sure when the others were reserved, but my reservation wasn't until late December 2019 with a res# of 31xxx.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
Same here. Emailed my dealer for a VIN, but the sales Mgr is on vacation this week. Salesman is bad at getting back to me.
See what I mean . . . this is how my salesman responded . . . he's a decent guy, but I get more from the sales Manager. The sales Manager had already given me a build date of the week of 11/23.
"John, Good morning This morning i checked the latest status sheets which are dated October 13,2020 and as of that date the order has not been assigned a build date yet. Because of that fact we do not have a serial number "

darren

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback, Mach-E
Country flag
I look at my order on Ford.com, and the order status is now Blank. I think it used to show order accepted with a checkmark.

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag
I think we are more impatient because we are Americans. Or because Mexico is a lot closer. Or because my French is REALLY bad and I totally misunderstood you â˜ș

Cujo1927

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E 1st edition
Country flag
I think all of the Machdrop people are in the same situation. I don't think, however, that many others have received a screenshot from the dealership as you have. It may never show in the Ford system. I upgraded the week before the promotion and all I can see is the cancelled Premium edition.
I’ve had multiple conversations with Ford regarding the Ford.com customer portal. I myself took advantage of the Mach drop promotion canceled my premium and still have had no resolution getting the portal updated. I have received the order sheet place by Ford (says district submitted) so I know the order has been placed but I have no reservation number and obviously no Vin yet. I know the Ford.com customer portal isn’t truly necessary for the order process, it sure would be nice to be able to track my order instead of being left in the dark. Hopefully someone finds the right person to make this happen because I sure haven’t.

BBA0F2AC-9733-4D4D-B04F-1CD857C6C918.png

jeffdawgfan

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang MachE AWD ER, 2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Occupation
Retired Navy / Veterans Administration
Country flag
I love Google translation.