eager2own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Porsche Panamera S e-Hybrid
Country flag
Was unpleasantly surprised to find this in my news feed this morning:

Why Bankruptcy Is a Forgone Conclusion for Ford Motor Company

Seems that after restructuring and everything, they're out of cash and their bonds will get rated as junk, triggering a bankruptcy.
I’m not saying it’s impossible, but I’m not losing sleep over an op-ed piece on ccn.com just yet.
If you Google “Ford Bankruptcy” you’ll see that there were many (including Elon Musk) predicting the same in 2018... and here we are.
But that’s not to say that Ford isn’t facing cash challenges and that the coronavirus isn’t going to impact the auto OEMs.

Res Nullius

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
e-Golf, X3
Country flag
Don't believe everything you read on the internet folks. :rolleyes: Pay attention to the disclosure at the bottom of the site:

Ayush is a financial blogger and a swing trader. He has roughly four years of experience covering the U.S. stock market and has consistently featured on Tip Ranks' list of top performing bloggers. He is based out of Indore, India and is also managing the portfolios of several local retail clients.

He's a swing trader. He's likely shorting Ford stock and wrote this piece to help his position.

2021 mustang mach-e price drop.jpg
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.