cjfarmer

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E premium RWD
Country flag
Does anyone know how to get this enable. been trying to get it for 2 month, and no one at ford been able to help.
i deleted and reloaded the ford pass app i have the latest update of ford pass.
ford.com in connection services is correct, i did get a pop up saying its active.
been to electrify charging station, vehicle wont connect, it times out.
i have an account set up on electrify and that works with there app i need to go through the motion of opening the appt scanning it under the card reader.

Any one have an idea.

9ED1E612-8F3D-4F1E-AC39-B9ECB82CE65C.png
Sponsored

SigSauer

First Name
Mark David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Preiumn in DMG, AWD, ER and 1928 Model A Ford
Occupation
Retired Sales Representative
Country flag
Going on two months that my FordPass stopped working. Have 6 calls into FordPass, they too can not get it to work. Car goes to the dealer tomorrow, safety recall, maybe the dealer can help.

OP
OP

cjfarmer

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E premium RWD
Country flag
Going on two months that my FordPass stopped working. Have 6 calls into FordPass, they too can not get it to work. Car goes to the dealer tomorrow, safety recall, maybe the dealer can help.
good luck with the dealer. mine been at the dealer going on week 2, to replace a windshield and to check on the same issue, they are unable to figure it out so far. lost hope with Ford and Dealerships.

OH2AZ2OH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X
Country flag
That's looks like a Ford account/IT issue. Your dealer won't be able to fix that. Don't hold it against them, they just don't have any access to those systems. The Fordpass team probably isn't the right team either, since the app is just pulling that info from Ford's servers. Ford Customer Service is probably your best bet, but you're going to need a little bit of luck getting to someone who can help.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
That's looks like a Ford account/IT issue. Your dealer won't be able to fix that. Don't hold it against them, they just don't have any access to those systems. The Fordpass team probably isn't the right team either, since the app is just pulling that info from Ford's servers. Ford Customer Service is probably your best bet, but you're going to need a little bit of luck getting to someone who can help.
I had the same problem over a year ago. It was a Ford account issue. Ford needs to solve it. Call Ford customer service.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Does anyone know how to get this enable. been trying to get it for 2 month, and no one at ford been able to help.
i deleted and reloaded the ford pass app i have the latest update of ford pass.
ford.com in connection services is correct, i did get a pop up saying its active.
been to electrify charging station, vehicle wont connect, it times out.
i have an account set up on electrify and that works with there app i need to go through the motion of opening the appt scanning it under the card reader.

Any one have an idea.

Ford Mustang Mach-E ford pass issues 9ED1E612-8F3D-4F1E-AC39-B9ECB82CE65C
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.

SigSauer

First Name
Mark David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Preiumn in DMG, AWD, ER and 1928 Model A Ford
Occupation
Retired Sales Representative
Country flag
good luck with the dealer. mine been at the dealer going on week 2, to replace a windshield and to check on the same issue, they are unable to figure it out so far. lost hope with Ford and Dealerships.
Dropped off the car at 7 AM, dealer called at 10 AM. The safety recall was completed and the car was updated. Could not have been easier.