macgyver60

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD Ext Range
Country flag
I just got my car back yesterday from the dealer and while it was there for other work they did the windshield and panoramic roof recall. When I look in the Ford Pass app though it lists the recalls as incomplete. It doesn't look like I have any option to mark it as complete. I assume the dealer has to do something?
Sponsored

heisnuts

First Name
Darrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Country flag
I just got my car back yesterday from the dealer and while it was there for other work they did the windshield and panoramic roof recall. When I look in the Ford Pass app though it lists the recalls as incomplete. It doesn't look like I have any option to mark it as complete. I assume the dealer has to do something?
Correct. The Ford App goes off of Ford's database. Now that the dealer completed the recall, that dealer will have to submit the repair to Ford for payment and once it is paid by Ford the database will be updated to reflect that the recall has been completed. This process usually takes several days to several weeks. However since your recall was completed just before the end of the month I am pretty sure it will show complete by the end of next week since most dealers want all of their completed jobs closed at month end.