Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
That seems neat. Is it really helpful? Never had that. Is it only in R?
Really a great feature. Everyone loves it. At slow speeds, it can be turned on in any gear by a few button touches on the screen. It turns anyone into a parallel parking expert. 360 camera view renders Park Assist obsolete IMO.

I also use that view to make sure I am centered in my parking space to minimize door dings and sometimes to hug a curb without scraping the wheels....again, to minimize door dings on the off curb side.
Sponsored

Mach_Enrique

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Lighting; 2021 Mach E GT;2018 Subaru WRX STI
Occupation
Finance
Country flag
The feature where when I push that floor pedal thing down and my car goes 60 mph in under 4 seconds and the kid in the Nissan or Subaru next to me is thinking what just happened. Yeah. I would have to keep that. Yeah definitely that.

OP
OP
TonyaE

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Ford Flex. 2022 MME premium RWD ER o 1/26/22
Occupation
RN
Country flag
Magneride. 😊🐩

Since most people don’t think the metal roof is a fun feature I am pretty sure I am safe in keeping that. 🤪🐩
Nope! Your roof is safe. Lol

AllenXS

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Blue ER AWD
Country flag
OTA ~ for when it works.

Mathington

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium SR AWD
Country flag
Apple CarPlay. The 360 camera would be my 2nd choice, but I can't go without CarPlay.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Apple CarPlay. The 360 camera would be my 2nd choice, but I can't go without CarPlay.
The 360 camera is why I think I’ll go out on a limb to say that is the reason most people won’t thhink my metal roof is fun. 😎🤪🐩

Blanked

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME FE , 2003 Ford Excursion EB 4x4
Country flag
Rear passenger ambient lighting… ooh wait… that was a fake rendering for the First Edition…

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
I’d tell him to strip off the 5 second limit, and the pedestrian sound and the back up beeping, and the broken headlight switch, and the glitchy PAAK.

He can strip all those “fun features.” I’ll keep what’s left.

Tngo23

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22-GTPE, Lexus GS350 F Sport, Porsche 911 SC
Occupation
Chilling
Country flag
360 camera view.
I am on the same page....biggest regret was not ordering the 360 camera system....

Not to fret Y'all------- I may be the first to get an aftermarket setup in a few weeks.....Once it's installed, I will update it......

The system will have 4 cameras (Front, rear, side mirrors) with DVR recording even when car is off capability with a mini USB stick.....Unfortunately, bc no one which includes Naviks has made a video input into the Sync4 system yet, my monitor will be replacing the stock rearview mirror with a mirror/monitor....the system will provide a Birdseye view at all 4 cameras as well as the direction the camera is aimed at......Kinda split-view per se.....

Enough of the preview......I can't wait to see it installed.....Stay tune folks

Gino_A

First Name
Gino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Bolt, 2021 MME 2021 Pacifica, 2011 Silverado
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Adaptive Cruise Control with lane centering is a keeper for me.

Old Fashioned

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Jeep JK, Imaginary Mach E Premium RWD ER
If Jim Farley came to you and said “We need to strip your car of all its fun features except one.” What would you save??
I don’t have my car yet, but the Pony puddle lights make me smile every time I see it. Saved.
Because I've been waiting for my car since July 5th, I'm a little more ornery - I would ask Jim, 'If you could strip your private plane of all its fun features except one, What would you save?'

OP
OP
TonyaE

TonyaE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 Ford Flex. 2022 MME premium RWD ER o 1/26/22
Occupation
RN
Country flag
I currently don’t have Apple CarPlay. This will be my first experience with it. I will admit I’m pretty excited about it.

Lars

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium, 300A, RWD and ERB
Because I've been waiting for my car since July 5th, I'm a little more ornery - I would ask Jim, 'If you could strip your private plane of all its fun features except one, What would you save?'
We are one day ahead of you on ordering and hopefully our wait will end very soon. I'm working on a theory, Ford getting MMEs out to younger buyers for marketing reasons, and doing it at the expense of older buyers. I'm in my 60's! Hey, your new picture is missing something! Your hand around the glass!
Sponsored