Ghost braking and BC is not working again!

Monke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
I was driving on a local highway (55 mph speed limit) with adaptive cruise. There was a moving car on the right lane and a stop car on the left turning lane. I was in the middle lane and no car was in front of me. When my MME was approaching those two cars, the MME decided to hit the brake HARD! I think MME saw that stopped car on the left. I had to hit the accelerator pedal to override the ghost braking.

BC is not working again. It was not working between Jan - March. An update at the end of March fixed it. Now, it is not working. It is ridiculous for a paid subscription only works once in a while.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I was driving on a local highway (55 mph speed limit) with adaptive cruise. There was a moving car on the right lane and a stop car on the left turning lane. I was in the middle lane and no car was in front of me. When my MME was approaching those two cars, the MME decided to hit the brake HARD! I think MME saw that stopped car on the left. I had to hit the accelerator pedal to override the ghost braking.

BC is not working again. It was not working between Jan - March. An update at the end of March fixed it. Now, it is not working. It is ridiculous for a paid subscription only works once in a while.
Hi there! Will you send us a message with your VIN and your local Ford dealer? I can look into things on my end.

OP
OP

Monke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang
Country flag
Thanks. I'm not sure how the dealership can fix it if the error is not registered. I will send you the information anyway. I have a footage from the dashcam.
Sponsored