bluestang35

First Name
gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E,Jaguar Ipace, Ram 1500
Country flag
I've been really happy with the interior protection package. The cargo area mat acts like it's a little big if the rear floor is in the upper position but fits just fine if the rear floor is in the lower position.
My rear cargo mat was too big also and was bowing up at the rear seat back, so I just cut the back thick lip off leaving just the raised up portion and it fit like a glove. Didn't know about lowering shelf to get it to fit. Stored my carpet mats under there.
Sponsored

willowma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Premium ER AWD on order
Country flag
The pictures show brownish looking mats. I have ordered the dark gray interior. Will my also ordered interior protection package be dark/black or will they be a bad color match?

OP
OP
JCHLi

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
The pictures show brownish looking mats. I have ordered the dark gray interior. Will my also ordered interior protection package be dark/black or will they be a bad color match?
I do not believe there are any additional part numbers for different colors.

The colorization depends on if you using the flash while taking pictures of your floor and what color dirt/dust you are walking though.

exact33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E, Fusion
Country flag
I ordered mats for the cabin and trunk. Thanks for the pictures!

OttawaGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD SR, F150 XLT Special Edition
Occupation
Busy!
Country flag
I have the same kind of rubber mats for my F150... it came with the carpeted ones, and the dealer threw in the rubber ones as a "gift"

I use the Ford rubbery ones for the winter andI bought Huskyliners for Winter. Given the kind ofinters we have here,I wanted something covering even more than the Ford ones toavoid salt and winter road crap going on the carpets.

I had gone through 8 winter on my Sierra with the Huskyliners and you would have believed that my carpet was new, no stain, no salt, nothing. I sold the huskyliners for half the price I had paid them 8 yrs before, great investment!!!

Will most likely do the same for the MME...
Sponsored