Nomation

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition
Country flag
Picked up my beast yesterday and drove it around a little bit. Today I had it out and about on some highway and back roads. I gotta say, I'm glad I got the performance edition, because the magneride suspension is awesome! I test drove a premium when I was ordering back in May and imo the ride difference is very noticeable. The car feels tight, but not bouncy and sticks to the road. I was whipping it and out of corners on the country roads all around my area and had a blast! The acceleration makes me smile and giggle a little when I punch it. I also used the bluecruise on some highway today and it performed well with no issues. Then, I charged for a couple hours just to test my charger that I installed 2 weeks ago and everything worked nicely. I bought an Emporia 48A charger and when I hooked it up to the car, it went right to 11Kw and charged without issue. Also, I let a buddy of mine drive for a while and the grin on his face was enough that I didn't have to ask how it was. I can't wait for more adventures tomorrow!
I ordered the same vehicle. Photo's and Video when you have the time. Thanks!
Sponsored

Tim H

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Hyundai Ionic
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Actually, you can pick a "wrong" color. The car is beautiful in any color.