OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
Hoping to join the club with my GB scheduled for delivery late February.
Sponsored

Major

First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Grabber Blue First Edition
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I originally order the Mach-E in red, but ended up with the Grabber Blue and am very pleased with it. It gets lots of attention.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I have a suggestion: if you’re on Facebook, go join the Grabber Blue Registry at
https://www.facebook.com/groups/gbmregistry/?ref=share
I think it’s time for some GB Mustang Mach E shoots over there other than mine. Some reactions have been positive but the #notamustang crowd is strong over there. I think they need to see a few more of our blue beauties to get used to the idea.

JDH

First Name
Jens
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Hi, I am just about to join the Grabber Blue club and need some advice and help from you guys. I actually love the grabber blue, from the pictures I have seen it's absolutely myBlue :)
Although I am bit concerned about some pictues and videos.
In some of the links below it appears (to me at least) very light blue, even a bit matte although it is grabber blue metallic.
2. https://i0.wp.com/www.musclecarsandtrucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/First-Ford-Mustang-Mach-E-Deliveries.jpg?resize=758,569&ssl=1

3. Attached jpg

Especially the last picture shows the different variation of grabber blue depending on mainly light exposure and brightness.

Now browsing through those 30+ pages here I am not sure if this light blue is real.

Can you please help me and comment on those links I added.
Unfortunately I dont have a chance to see a MME here in Germany in grabber blue before I would like to make my order in 2 weeks from now.

Thank you so much
Jens

A8375DD0-508B-4472-8B27-D2B0EAFD0B72.jpeg

Last edited:

DrJay32

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.luminescentphoto.com
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select AWD
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
Hi, I am just about to join the Grabber Blue club and need some advice and help from you guys. I actually love the grabber blue, from the pictures I have seen it's absolutely myBlue :)
In some of the links below it appears (to me at least) very light blue, even a bit matte although it is grabber blue metallic.
2. https://i0.wp.com/www.musclecarsandtrucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/First-Ford-Mustang-Mach-E-Deliveries.jpg?resize=758,569&ssl=1

3. Attached jpg

Especially the last picture shows the different variation of grabber blue depending on mainly light exposure and brightness.

Now browsing through those 30+ pages here I am not sure if this light blue is real.

Unfortunately I dont have a chance to see a MME here in Germany in grabber blue before I would like to make my order in 2 weeks from now.

Thank you so much
Jens

A8375DD0-508B-4472-8B27-D2B0EAFD0B72.jpeg
I saw one in the wild (at a dealer) for the first time this week while traveling for business. It’s a little lighter than what I’d call a “medium” blue, (darker than what these pics look like), with an extremely subdued metallic flake. I had to look REALLY closely to see the metallic flake in the paint. From afar, it doesn’t look metallic at all.

8B90893F-D35B-4F97-92B9-F0444D67F2D1.jpeg

JDH

First Name
Jens
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Anyone else to comment on GB in real?

MJMachForum

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Blue Flex, 2021 Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E
Occupation
IT
Country flag

3. Attached jpg

Thank you so much
Jens

Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club 8B90893F-D35B-4F97-92B9-F0444D67F2D1
The intensity of lightness of the blue changes depending on the ambient light. Where I live its overcast and appears darker than in the video and image you posted. When I visited California it was sunny the entire time I was down there. In that lighting the color was similar to what you posted. One of the features I love about that color is its ability to change intensity depending on the lighting. But, I don't remember mine looking like the powder blue on the front of the Mach E in the still image in your post.

JDH

First Name
Jens
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
The intensity of lightness of the blue changes depending on the ambient light. Where I live its overcast and appears darker than in the video and image you posted. When I visited California it was sunny the entire time I was down there. In that lighting the color was similar to what you posted. One of the features I love about that color is its ability to change intensity depending on the lighting. But, I don't remember mine looking like the powder blue on the front of the Mach E in the still image in your post.
Thanks Mark. This is very helpful and also in line with what I observed looking at all the pictures in the web. Wherever there were sunny conditions or "heavy" spotlights (indoor) then this "powder" / matte blue effect appeared / or at least was my impression to see.
I still like this GB very much and I guess I will order mine in this color. Although the carport for the pony is directly in front of kitchen and eating room :)

Petter

First Name
Petter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Transit (2017), Mustang Mach-E, FE (2021)
Occupation
Media manager/editor
Country flag
We were worried about the same, but there was no need! When we finally saw it "in the wild", a couple of weeks before we took delivery of our own, there was jubilation! It is consistent in any light.

atacama

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Specialized Diverge gravel bike
Country flag
So, for those that have it, is there a downside to all the attention grabbing? Do you tire of the paparazzi? Will you forever park in the cheap seats, and do you never take it out late at night?

OK so a grain of truth there. I’ve always gotten interesting car colors when I had the choice, but I’ve never owned a vehicle that I had to give special care and feeding to ;-) Does it need it?

Reactions: JDH

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Grabber Blue is a gorgeous color. I get lots of complements on the car, especially the color. It is bright and highly visible in any light. It Isn't as powder blue as some of those images indicate.

I originally thought was a little bit lighter than I would have preferred but having had Marlin for almost a year, I love it!

Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club IMG_6598
Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club IMG_6703

Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club IMG_7414

Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club IMG_8170

IMG_4313.jpeg

Crilly

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Livewire prius prime Mach e. In 3 weeks if it was built yesterday
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The orange one is a week older and mine.

Caramel

First Name
Vi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey
Country flag
It changes color slightly based on the lighting but I’d never call it a light blue. It’s a medium-medium dark bright blue with a hint of metallic. It’s stunning in real life and I get compliments on the color regularly. Even people who aren’t really into cars seem to like the color.

Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club 0C78B8D7-9465-4B44-852F-AAE05AA15FD7

Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club 0981D09C-1073-4801-9B70-43F1DA5D7CD4

Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club 46185B85-34EC-4451-BF4C-DF2C4CF7A2D9

Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club 8282FFB9-A32E-4668-9C23-3F002A73D4EF

Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club BB4A4AD4-3032-4946-A887-08DD789673E1

Ford Mustang Mach-E GRABBER BLUE Mach-E Club 1B525BE3-DD43-4C7B-84A1-2C7E08D2BBB8