GT details to date

silverelan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
To me there is a noticable difference, but I don't necessarily have a calibrated "back side". Check dealer stock and see if there are any in the area you can test drive.
Any guesses on if the GT will ride as stiffly as a Model Y? MME Premium reviewers have been raving about its ride quality compared to a Y. It's gotta be tough striking the right balance.
Sponsored

RonTCat

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E wannabuy
Country flag
The glass roof was originally unavailable on the GTPE. Don't know if that's important to you or even if that's changed. YouTube tells me Magneride Mustangs are where it's at though for ride quality. I want it for sure since I bet the GT springs will make the car ride much more uncomfortably than a Premium.
It's a pricey option, but your kidneys will thank you.

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
Hmm. I might have to pony up (I see what I did there) for the PE then. My current car is lowered and rides harsh. My wife refuses to get in it because of that. I need something with a better ride but still sporty

OP
OP
sabat

sabat

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Ecoboost
Country flag
I sorta doubt we will be able to test-ride a GT and GTPE before ordering. Trying out an ICE GT with Magneride would be useful, but with the big weight difference of the MME, I don't know that it will be all that meaningful.

I don't have any plans to take the GT to a track, and I doubt many buyers will. So I would expect the MME GT to be more softly sprung than an ICE GT.
Sponsored