Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Vapor Blue Mach-E GT, 2019 CX-5, 2018 Leaf S
Occupation
EE
Country flag
I definitely recommend finding a GTPE to sit in the seats and try them.

Personally, I am 6'3" with a long torso and wide shoulders, so the GTPE upper bolsters didn't hug my shoulders but pressed in just under my shoulder blades. While not overly uncomfortable in a short test drive it definitely seemed like it would get worse during longer rides.
Sponsored

alockbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
False.

That was just one of the errors in the early literature in 2021.

Both sides are power.
As I just picked up my 23 GTPE Nite Pony in Vapor Blue, I can confirm the passenger seat is indeed power adjustable.

But, the notes of the seat being manual are still in the 2023 order guide, page 16.

Ford Mustang Mach-E GT vs GTPE seats IMG_6613

Mauser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-e GT-PE Space White
Country flag
We actually moved from a Premium to a GTPE because of the seats. We were looking all over for a GTPE to sit in as my wife has sciatic pain, so she needs support in certain areas. They ended up being the best of all the trim levels; they're very comfortable.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
As I just picked up my 23 GTPE Nite Pony in Vapor Blue, I can confirm the passenger seat is indeed power adjustable.

But, the notes of the seat being manual are still in the 2023 order guide, page 16.

Ford Mustang Mach-E GT vs GTPE seats IMG_6613
It’s just a constant reminder that while in our heads it’s a giant team of people reviewing every detail………. It’s really just one person who hates their job, messed up this detail 3 years ago and no one cares enough to fix it.

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
I was astonished to find the Mach-E seats lacking adjustment like the front of the seat going up or down.
Yeah lack of tilt bottom is horrible. Especially if you've got a busted tailbone like myself.

OP
OP
JStew

JStew

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Gladiator, Mach-E GT
Country flag
Finally got to sit in GT (non PE) today and was way more comfortable for me (bigger guy). Liked it so much I brought it home with me! Thanks everyone for the discussion.

Ford Mustang Mach-E GT vs GTPE seats PXL_20230509_225414888
Sponsored