Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Driving School Instructor
Country flag
This is a special day for me. I am celebrating both my cars birthday along with mine. I was born on April 17th. 1964 and that coincides with the Mustangs "birth".

To be honest, I didn't realize this significance until the Mustang celebrated it's 25th. Birthday and I saw it on the news. I was like, wow it is the same as mine. Now we are both celebrating our 60th. Birthday.

https://www.carpro.com/blog/ford-mu...birthday#:~:text=Share:,of a great sales year.

Back in 2012, I purchased a used 08 Mustang and I later noticed that it was manufactured on April 17th. 2009. That was a head scratcher as well.

In any event, I hope the Mustang lives on. I guess you could call the MME the Mustang's midlife crisis. 🤫

I will be driving the MME today and we will be going out to celebrate. :party:
Sponsored

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
Happy Birthday!

The MME just reminds us that when you have enough kids, at least one of them won’t fit in with the rest of the family. 😜

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
This is a special day for me. I am celebrating both my cars birthday along with mine. I was born on April 17th. 1964 and that coincides with the Mustangs "birth".

To be honest, I didn't realize this significance until the Mustang celebrated it's 25th. Birthday and I saw it on the news. I was like, wow it is the same as mine. Now we are both celebrating our 60th. Birthday.

https://www.carpro.com/blog/ford-mustang-celebrates-60th-birthday#:~:text=Share:,of a great sales year.

Back in 2012, I purchased a used 08 Mustang and I later noticed that it was manufactured on April 17th. 2009. That was a head scratcher as well.

In any event, I hope the Mustang lives on. I guess you could call the MME the Mustang's midlife crisis. 🤫

Wishing you a Happy Birthday, Dennis! We'd love to see a picture of your Mach-E.

OP
OP
DennisD

DennisD

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Country flag
Wishing you a Happy Birthday, Dennis! We'd love to see a picture of your Mach-E.
Here are a couple pics. I use it primarily for "joy rides" during most of the year and I use it for my Driving School (with teenagers) in the Summertime. I think it may have been the first MME Driver Ed. car used in the U.S. (I started the use of it for DE in Oct. of 2022) I had a mechanic from another State ask me how I installed a brake on it about a year ago in which he was installing it for another Driver Ed. Company.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Happy Birthday Mustang!! 20221026_091636
Ford Mustang Mach-E Happy Birthday Mustang!! Resized_Resized_20221026_090428_439514664255723

TD1273

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F-350
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

https://www.carpro.com/blog/ford-mustang-celebrates-60th-birthday#:~:text=Share:,of a great sales year.

Happy Birthday Dennis. Here’s one for you our 22 Mach e we ordered came to life on my dad’s birthday it shipped on my birthday which happens to be today as well and I took delivery on my mom’s birthday. Have a great birthday

OP
OP
DennisD

DennisD

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Country flag
Happy Birthday Dennis. Here’s one for you our 22 Mach e we ordered came to life on my dad’s birthday it shipped on my birthday which happens to be today as well and I took delivery on my mom’s birthday. Have a great birthday
That is pretty amazing!!

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Happy Birthday Mustang!! 1000009902

Highlight of the day so far! We just got a ride in the Mach-E 1400!

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Happy Birthday Mustang!! 1000009962

Ford Mustang Mach-E Happy Birthday Mustang!! 1000009868
Ford Mustang Mach-E Happy Birthday Mustang!! 1000009909

It was great to see the Mustang Mach-E included in the Mustang celebrations today!

GreaseMonkey

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium ER AWD
Country flag
I like the matte moldings on the Rally and wish they would make them standard on all models.

OP
OP
DennisD

DennisD

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Country flag
I like the matte moldings on the Rally and wish they would make them standard on all models.
Totally agree. The shiny trim just looks cheap IMHO. I personally would rather have it matte or body color.

Whoosahh

First Name
O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach-e
Country flag
Here are a couple pics. I use it primarily for "joy rides" during most of the year and I use it for my Driving School (with teenagers) in the Summertime. I think it may have been the first MME Driver Ed. car used in the U.S. (I started the use of it for DE in Oct. of 2022) I had a mechanic from another State ask me how I installed a brake on it about a year ago in which he was installing it for another Driver Ed. Company.
NICE!!

Whoosahh

First Name
O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach-e
Country flag

Happy belated birthday!

I think it was my WONDERFUL, UNREGRETTABLE near mid-life crisis!

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Thank you for sharing these pictures, Dennis. That's awesome being the first DE vehicle of it's kind!