Marc S

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Select (lease ended) Now 2023 GTPE
Country flag
So this is the second time this has occurred. Car in driveway and plugged in. No departure time set and charging is idle. I can see through my window that the headlights have come on and are staying on. Go out to the car and other than the headlights being on everything else is off. Headlights set to auto. Switched headlights to off and back to auto and after usual delay the lights went off. Anyone else having this issue?
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
This is a bug. The headlights change from Auto, to On, even though it says Auto. Some say they must have hit the dial with their knee. I don't agree. Pay attention when you exit the vehicle, you'll hear a warning that the headlights are on, and do the rotate off, then on again.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
This is a bug. The headlights change from Auto, to On, even though it says Auto. Some say they must have hit the dial with their knee. I don't agree. Pay attention when you exit the vehicle, you'll hear a warning that the headlights are on, and do the rotate off, then on again.
Definitely a bug. I’ve only had my car 6 weeks and have had to do it about once a week (turn the headlight knob back to auto).

The problem with the warning sounds is they all sound so alike. Car beeps a few times when you turn it on or off anyways.

They should use more warning messages instead. “Headlights on” or something simple on the dash.

OP
OP
Marc S

Marc S

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Select (lease ended) Now 2023 GTPE
Country flag
Thank you all. I’ll definitely keep an eye on it. True, that there are so many sounds when you turn the car off it’s hard to tell but now I will know what to look out for. Appreciate it.
Sponsored