Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT PE, 2012 Raptor, 2000 F150 Lariat 4x4
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Hope you are enjoying the car. I doubt Cayman Islanders will often encounter range anxiety mon. :cool:
My anxiety level will go up after about 2 months of no charge-up driving! I can actually see my office building from my house over the tops of the trees!
Sponsored

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Og geez, you had way more trouble than me.

I made a reservation for the car in Dec 2020, converted it to an order in April 2021, it was built in Oct 2021 and delivered to the dealer in Dec 2021.

It is only an 1.25 hour flight from Miami over Cuba to us but 2.5 days by cargo ship to go around Cuba.
Must be the shark-infested waters between San Diego and Hilo that slows things down, Bypassing Cuba is what speeds things up for you ... can't have the freighter making a port of call and picking up some Cuban Cigars or Cuban Coffee or something. ;)

Enjoy the car!

Samfatboy

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach e Select AWB standard battery
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
My anxiety level will go up after about 2 months of no charge-up driving! I can actually see my office building from my house over the tops of the trees!
I was there in 2017 for a week on business/pleasure. Absolutely the best scuba, snorkeling, fishing in the Caribbean. I had to laugh at the Lamborghinis and Ferraris. I doubt any of them ever get out of 2nd gear.

OP
OP
GoFastr

GoFastr

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
I was there in 2017 for a week on business/pleasure. Absolutely the best scuba, snorkeling, fishing in the Caribbean. I had to laugh at the Lamborghinis and Ferraris. I doubt any of them ever get out of 2nd gear.
Hey, hey, now.....we have a 50mph highway in some places! I just love the instant acceleration!

OP
OP
GoFastr

GoFastr

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Ah, so that is why Ford limited the power to 5 seconds. It is for places like this.
LOL....I would be much happier if Ford would send out an OTA update to increase it to at least 7.5 - 8 seconds so we all could use it for the 1/8th mile at the drag strip!

I want to deal with all the Mustang EV haters in the worst way! We should be able to beat most of the regular stock GT's but the GT350 & 500 will give us trouble if they can hookup.

OP
OP
GoFastr

GoFastr

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Just puzzled about a few things during my order process.

I was pretty sure I selected every option when I ordered my car. I ticked everything that displayed on my computer screen by expanding each and every arrow including the Interior Protection package which was just floor mats.

Now I see models below the GT that come with panoramic roof, additional cameras in the front and the like which were not even an option choice when I ordered mine. Just wondering if anyone else had that experience or where I messed up? My window sticker (attached) says I got the Ford Co-Pilot 360 Assist which I thought was all the cameras I could get....to me 360 means all-around? I get some beeps when pulling into the garage when I get close to the wall but no image displays on the screen. In this mode I can change it to a stock image of the car and it will show me where things are very near to the side or in front but not a real live picture. Do I not have everything turned on yet?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Hello from Cayman Islands MME Sticker.JPG

OP
OP
GoFastr

GoFastr

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag

Jimrpa

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Infinite Blue Premium Mustang Mach E ER AWD
Occupation
Retied (formerly tried to herd highly technical, independent cats)
Country flag

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Congratulations! Would love to see a picture of that Grabber Blue Mach-E next to some Grabber Blue ocean!

mdolan92869

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Mach-e (Had '83 GT, '89 GT Ragtop, '13 GT)
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer
Country flag
Congratulations! Would love to see a picture of that Grabber Blue Mach-E next to some Grabber Blue ocean!
This, but I want to see it in person!

OP
OP
GoFastr

GoFastr

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT
Country flag
LOL! Will have to find a good spot to take some good pics without condos on it for you guys.

BTW, those prices in the above adverf were bait and the studio's are now going for $859k!

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
LOL! Will have to find a good spot to take some good pics without condos on it for you guys.

BTW, those prices in the above adverf were bait and the studio's are now going for $859k!
where does all the service personnel live?
Sponsored