First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 GB Mach-E FE, 2023 Porsche GT4
Country flag
Hi.

I recently ordered a MachE AWD extended range and decided to join this community. Ordered in the infinite blue color, but wish I could have gotten grabber blue.

I'm a huge car person and have owned multiple Mustangs. The most recent being a 2015 GT with PP. Currently I own a 2014 Porsche Cayman S, 2014 BMW i3 and a 2013 Prius. The MachE will be replacing the i3 and Prius. Hopefully we can live with 2 cars instead of 3.

I track and autocross my Porsche and might try an autocross or 2 in the MachE just for fun.

Anyways, good to meet you all,
~Rob
Sponsored

Mach-E VLOG

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
machevlog.com
Vehicles
Mach-E GT PE - Grabber Blue - Blucifer Twocifer
Country flag
Hi.

I recently ordered a MachE AWD extended range and decided to join this community. Ordered in the infinite blue color, but wish I could have gotten grabber blue.

I'm a huge car person and have owned multiple Mustangs. The most recent being a 2015 GT with PP. Currently I own a 2014 Porsche Cayman S, 2014 BMW i3 and a 2013 Prius. The MachE will be replacing the i3 and Prius. Hopefully we can live with 2 cars instead of 3.

I track and autocross my Porsche and might try an autocross or 2 in the MachE just for fun.

~Rob
Welcome aboard!

suliban

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Honda Pilot
Occupation
Technology Director
Country flag
Hi.

~Rob
Aww man. Competition in the area. ;-) I have an Infinite Blue in production now. Ordered from Seymour Ford in Jackson MI.
Welcome!

Ciero

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4x Premium Edition, Explorer Sport
Country flag
Mid-Michigan represent! Greater Lansing area here.

TheVirtualTim

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Escape Hybrid
Country flag
Hi.

Hi Rob, Grabber Blue was only available in the First Edition (now sold out) and the GT (available for pre-order but not yet in production).

Pat Milliken Ford in Redford (Detroit metro) is expecting to get one:

https://shop.ford.com/inventory/mac...21&ownerPACode=02741&intcmp=show-si&Radius=20

BTW, to find this, I go to Ford.com, scroll to the bottom of the page and there's a column labeled "Shopping Tools" ... you'll find "Search Inventory" in that column. Pick that, narrow it down to the car type you want, punch in your zip code, and a search radius ... and they pop up.

You'll find dealer FCTP (demo) cars on the list ... and they can't sell those until they've had them for either 4 months or 4000 miles (whichever comes first). BUT... you'll also find cars that were reserved by retail customers ... who later abandon their orders (for whatever reason) and took their deposit back. Normally dealers cannot order dealer 'stock' cars until they satisfy the retail demand ... but this is loop-hole of getting abandon retail orders is a way for them to get dealer stock anyway.

OP
OP
TheStig

TheStig

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 GB Mach-E FE, 2023 Porsche GT4
Country flag
Hi Rob, Grabber Blue was only available in the First Edition (now sold out) and the GT (available for pre-order but not yet in production).

Pat Milliken Ford in Redford (Detroit metro) is expecting to get one:

https://shop.ford.com/inventory/mac...21&ownerPACode=02741&intcmp=show-si&Radius=20

BTW, to find this, I go to Ford.com, scroll to the bottom of the page and there's a column labeled "Shopping Tools" ... you'll find "Search Inventory" in that column. Pick that, narrow it down to the car type you want, punch in your zip code, and a search radius ... and they pop up.

You'll find dealer FCTP (demo) cars on the list ... and they can't sell those until they've had them for either 4 months or 4000 miles (whichever comes first). BUT... you'll also find cars that were reserved by retail customers ... who later abandon their orders (for whatever reason) and took their deposit back. Normally dealers cannot order dealer 'stock' cars until they satisfy the retail demand ... but this is loop-hole of getting abandon retail orders is a way for them to get dealer stock anyway.
Thanks for the info!

As much as I love Grabber Blue, I personally don't think the FE is worth the $3000 or so above the premium. I could probably just wrap the car any color I want for around $600 (I wrapped my Porsche green).
Sponsored