Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Driving School Instructor
Country flag
I ordered a 2022 MME in Grabber Blue, AWD with extended range. This will be my first all electric vehicle. I have had a number of Hybrids back in the day but this will be my first all EV.

This will be my second time owning a Mustang.

An interesting note.

I was born on April 17th. 1964. For those that know their Mustang history, that coincides with the first Mustang debut.
https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/ford-mustang-debuts-at-worlds-fair

The really crazy thing is after I purchased my first Mustang, I noticed that it was built in 2008 on April 17th.

The MME that I ordered is not expected until the end of June at the dealership. If Ford knew about my lineage, I am hoping they could bump up the delivery date to April 17th. of 2022!!!
Sponsored

Peaceowl

First Name
Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE, Audi Q5
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hello and welcome to the forum. Alot of experience here, the search link will give you a wealth of information towards your mme. Hope it’s April for you!

HueyHuey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan
Country flag
Glad to see another one from Omaha!

I ordered mine at the end of September, haven't had an update. Was hoping for a VIN for Christmas but no dice!

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Huh, June delivery sounds like April production to me. Maybe late a week or two from your desired date, but… ??

Anyhow, welcome to the forum! You’re going to love your MME. ??

I purchased an old Winchester Model 12 that I ran the serial number on and it came up as having been serialized mid to late week on the month of my dad’s birth date in 1926. Since my dad was born on a Thursday, I assume that gun was serialized within a day of his birth date. I even prepared a couple of birthday dinners for him that were gotten using that gun (and a Poodle). ???

OP
OP
DennisD

DennisD

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Country flag
Glad to see another one from Omaha!

I ordered mine at the end of September, haven't had an update. Was hoping for a VIN for Christmas but no dice!
What color did you order?

Also, what Dealership? I went through Baxter Ford on Dodge.

Dtresca

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Welcome! Nice to see another Omaha MME owner. I got my AWD Premium ER back in June. You'll love it!

OP
OP
DennisD

DennisD

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Country flag
Welcome! Nice to see another Omaha MME owner. I got my AWD Premium ER back in June. You'll love it!
What Dealership did you go through?

HueyHuey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Macan
Country flag
What color did you order?

Also, what Dealership? I went through Baxter Ford on Dodge.
I ordered red and went through Woodhouse Ford Omaha, I have been through them before and they were always great. (Night and day difference from their Plattsmouth store, who guaranteed added dealer markup...at least they were honest? )

MockE Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Select AWD
Hey folks from Omaha…any recommendations for electricians to install a 240 volt outlet in our garage…Ive had a little trouble finding someone. Thanks for any thoughts-

OP
OP
DennisD

DennisD

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E
Occupation
Country flag
Hey folks from Omaha…any recommendations for electricians to install a 240 volt outlet in our garage…Ive had a little trouble finding someone. Thanks for any thoughts-
Not sure on that but I would think OPPD would have some information on who may do that. I have enclosed their website below.

https://www.oppd.com/residential/products-services/guide-to-electric-vehicles-evs/

Unless you already have registered your car, the rebate of $2,500 expires in just a few days. Mine is not even scheduled for production yet (so I am out) but I am hoping it comes in before the end of 2022. I ordered it in November so I would guess that it should. I ordered mine from Baxter Ford.

I am getting Solar Panels installed on my roof in the end of June and they are installing the 240 Volt outlet in my garage.

If you do find an electrician it would be nice to post it on this thread if you can.

MockE Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MachE Select AWD
Not sure on that but I would think OPPD would have some information on who may do that. I have enclosed their website below.

https://www.oppd.com/residential/products-services/guide-to-electric-vehicles-evs/

Unless you already have registered your car, the rebate of $2,500 expires in just a few days. Mine is not even scheduled for production yet (so I am out) but I am hoping it comes in before the end of 2022. I ordered it in November so I would guess that it should. I ordered mine from Baxter Ford.

I am getting Solar Panels installed on my roof in the end of June and they are installing the 240 Volt outlet in my garage.

If you do find an electrician it would be nice to post it on this thread if you can.
Thanks for your response — we have been in contact with OPPD but didn’t learn much of value. we ordered in October and are still waiting on delivery, so we cant currently apply for the OPPD rebate.
Ill post if we track down someone who wants to do our electrical work. We ordered our car from Lee Sapp Ford in Ashland-first Mach E order they’ve ever done so we are hoping for the best. Our car seems to be in limbo right now, like many others apparently.
Sponsored