faleash

First Name
Felicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E First Edition reserved
Country flag
My dealer is trying to help me convert my First Edition reservation to an order but 1) has info saying that I should have received an email from Ford with all the pricing details to approve and then once I click to accept that then the dealer receives a link to actually complete my order. ????? I haven’t received such email. Looked online is my Ford.com account and this is all it says. And 2) Dealer called the 800 number in the order guide (btw he is struggling anyway as he says this process is so different and he’s gotten no guidance)— person at Ford he spoke with said “First Edition ordering is delayed with no ETA” and she suggested he “give it a few days to allow the kinks to be worked out.”

Anyone have any insight? Of course I’m very anxious to place my order — he’s telling me not to worry as the FE ordering deadline isn’t til end of July, but....
Ford Mustang Mach-E Help needed: Mixed signals while attempting to place First Edition order ABE23F26-EC38-4D4C-91AA-1143FB4734BB
Sponsored

JamieGeek

Threads
Reaction score
Website
spareelectrons.wordpress.com
Vehicles
Mach-E, old: Bolt, C-Max Energi, Focus Electric
Country flag
Yeah wait a few days; no need to rush. Car's won't be around until much later in the year anyway.

Your spot "in line" isn't going to change if you order today or next week.

drwhipps

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt
Country flag
Talked with my dealer today and he could not see or add the FE 301A option on his ordering portal yet, Sounds like things are still premature. Told me to complete the order once I get the email from Ford and then send him a note - he will finish on his end.

OP
OP

faleash

First Name
Felicia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E First Edition reserved
Country flag
Talked with my dealer today and he could not see or add the FE 301A option on his ordering portal yet, Sounds like things are still premature. Told me to complete the order once I get the email from Ford and then send him a note - he will finish on his end.
My dealer is now thinking same- I need to change my color from what I have on my reservation so I hope I can do that before ordering
Sponsored