High Voltage Battery Junction Box (HVBJB)

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
So basically they put the steering wheel straight so the camera wasn't blocked, cleared all the codes, and that fixed it. They didn't actually make any changes here unless there's more than that somewhere. So always park with the steering wheel straight to avoid issues?
Which camera do you mean could have been blocked? The BlueCruise nanny cam, or one of the front facing cams? Hopefully this isn't going to be an on-going issue - in hilly San Francisco not curbing your wheel can get you a ticket.
Sponsored

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Which camera do you mean could have been blocked? The BlueCruise nanny cam, or one of the front facing cams? Hopefully this isn't going to be an on-going issue - in hilly San Francisco not curbing your wheel can get you a ticket.
Nanny cam, the one behind the wheel. Maybe you can park with exactly one turn?

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Hmmm, I sure hope that I don't need to teach myself (and my wife) to park this way. It's not always practical. David, the service manager, said they did calibration, so hopefully that addressed the actual problem, rather than just reset what will be an on-going issue. I think I'll give him a call later this afternoon when he's not too busy and see what he says...

octavio626

First Name
OCTAVIO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
Curious what happened with this and if you had a positive outcome? I’m having exact same issue. No DC charge possible.

G
09/07/22.....I JUST HAD SAME FAULT CODE....causing my car to go on "restricted power" (GT has two motors). It took about 4-5 DAYS for the parts to arrive, then another week to get it done. Evidently, the entire Sub-Assembly must be "dropped" to access the battery packs. Only then can the replacement part be swapped out and then coolant added back in, then re-assembly. THEREAFTER, Software Programming takes place (many packets); TWO-WEEKS TOTAL TIME in my case.
Sponsored