His and His Mach E,

blink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red MME+
The only GT on the lot for me to test drive was cyber orange. After driving it, we pull into a parking lot not far from the dealership so I can get out and walk around it. Sensing what is going through my head, my wife gets out of the car and says, "remember when you were 25 and there was that old guy up the street who suddenly had the yellow Porsche in his driveway? Before you ask me if I like this color, let me just say.. you're the old guy now".

I tried mounting a defense. I'm only 51! I'm still playing in an ice hockey league with people half my age! I don't tuck my button down shirts into my jeans!

She simply sat back in the MME, closed the door and that was that.

Rapid Red it is.
Cyber orange will stand out more, so yeah that is something one would have to be comfortable with. There will always be people who think the orange car is silly. I'm in my 30s, but I do know people 50+ who have cars who stand out and my thoughts are only that it's good for them having passion about their car and enjoying it. A lot of people work hard until they are 50+ and some are only able to afford a more expensive car for the first time. If they always dreamed about having something like cyber orange, then go for it. It's earned.

That being said, red is a gorgeous color on this car, I don't think you'll regret your choice.
Sponsored

IgorKl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME GT and '22 MME CaliRoute 1 AWD
Country flag
Congrats!!!
We also have 2 MMEs. GT and CR1.

our first Fords and we love our Ant and Pony.

alexgorod

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Job 2 MME Premium SR AWD (21 CR-V - wife's)
Occupation
DBA
Country flag
2021 premium extended range awd and now 2023 premium extended range awf in oh so subtle sunburst! First from our dealership and area to be total MME home.

Love them both

20230105_145742.jpg
Beautiful!

Can the "mustard" be charged in that position or they need to be moved around?

nmope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME GTPE, 17 MX5 Club
Country flag
The only GT on the lot for me to test drive was cyber orange. After driving it, we pull into a parking lot not far from the dealership so I can get out and walk around it. Sensing what is going through my head, my wife gets out of the car and says, "remember when you were 25 and there was that old guy up the street who suddenly had the yellow Porsche in his driveway? Before you ask me if I like this color, let me just say.. you're the old guy now".

I tried mounting a defense. I'm only 51! I'm still playing in an ice hockey league with people half my age! I don't tuck my button down shirts into my jeans!

She simply sat back in the MME, closed the door and that was that.

Rapid Red it is.
I think orange is the most polarizing color…and people can’t stop giving their opinion on it. At the time I was purchasing, The only MME available on the lot was a cyber orange GTPE and the color looked way better in person than in the photos. I still love the color to this day.
Bonus: You will never have to worry about where you parked nor will you have to click your remote.

OP
OP
Lola2004

Lola2004

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda pilot
Occupation
Travel agent
Country flag
Ugh. Just made it more difficult, thanks! The two colors I'm debating over sitting side by side. I have rapid red on order by am contemplating switching to cyber orange.
Cyber orange is awesome, gets you noticed even more than cyber red, by the patrols as well, mostly to say wow! So far

OP
OP
Lola2004

Lola2004

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda pilot
Occupation
Travel agent
Country flag
I think orange is the most polarizing color…and people can’t stop giving their opinion on it. At the time I was purchasing, The only MME available on the lot was a cyber orange GTPE and the color looked way better in person than in the photos. I still love the color to this day.
Bonus: You will never have to worry about where you parked nor will you have to click your remote.
so true!

kindofblue

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mach e Premium 11/5/22, '23 BMW i4 40
Occupation
Psychologist & developer of digital tools for alcohol misuse
Country flag
I often get positive comments about our grabber blue MME and I'm 71 y/o. Age does not equate to being a fuddy duddy necessarily. :cool:

eleven24

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT
Country flag
I often get positive comments about our grabber blue MME and I'm 71 y/o. Age does not equate to being a fuddy duddy necessarily. :cool:
It's more about my 12 year old having me pick her up at school in, well a car the same color as the busses

OP
OP
Lola2004

Lola2004

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda pilot
Occupation
Travel agent