krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
I cannot find any rebates for San Diego County besides the 30% federal. Installing in my garage. Am I missing anything? Thanks.
Sponsored

RyZt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E4X
Country flag
I cannot find any rebates for San Diego County besides the 30% federal. Installing in my garage. Am I missing anything? Thanks.
I live in north California. I'm not aware of any home charging rebate other than the federal one.

The CCFR $1500 doesn't require home charging even though it's related to the electricity utility companies.

Maric

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue FE
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I live in north California. I'm not aware of any home charging rebate other than the federal one.

The CCFR $1500 doesn't require home charging even though it's related to the electricity utility companies.
I'm in Norcal. My local electric company paid $500 towards my Chargepoint Flex. So there are some out there.

OP
OP
krafty81

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag

Tim_C

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E FE GB
Country flag

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
I'm in Norcal. My local electric company paid $500 towards my Chargepoint Flex. So there are some out there.
Which utility?

PG&E used to over $800, but now that the Clean Fuel Program is offering $1500 you can't get both.

TheSeg

First Name
Seg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
seg.fyi
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium EB-RWD (Built: Feb 2021)
Country flag
PG&E used to over $800, but now that the Clean Fuel Program is offering $1500 you can't get both.
In Alameda where I live, Alameda Municipal Power gives a $800 Visa gift card for the install of a Level 2 appliance and install, if done by electrician and permitted. More importantly, it doesn't conflict with the Clean Fuel Program as AMP doesn't participate in the program at all.

Dahd

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Rt 1 edition
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
I did a dry run on my taxes this weekend with turbotax and was able to add the home charger installation and it looked to treat it like a solar. .30/$ direct tax credit (I think this maxes at $1k).

eltonlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FE Gray
Country flag
I did a dry run on my taxes this weekend with turbotax and was able to add the home charger installation and it looked to treat it like a solar. .30/$ direct tax credit (I think this maxes at $1k).
Yup. 30% of the cost of installation up to $1K can be treated as a tax credit.

RetiredDP

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Focus RS
Occupation
Retired Director of Videography, Editor, Compressionist
Country flag

I'm also in NorCal. My county (El Dorado County, county seat Placerville) offers $1,000 for buying an EV, and an additional $1,500 for a residential charger and installation fee (commercial businesses can get more).

Chrisbriding

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
I'm in LA county and AQMD offers $250 rebate on hardwired installation of chargers.
Sponsored