How much should I ask for?

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
Vroom is good. You just need patience. The latest numbers I have seen from them is they are buying Mach E's at MSRP and selling for $3-4K over MSRP. Be prepared to wait 3-4 weeks for the transaction to be completed.
My experience was with Carvana. Once I created an account, the price was "saved" for a month instead of a week. Once I accepted the offer (weeks later), within a day they allowed me to schedule a pickup. Usually that's next day or so, but they were moving locations and it was 3 or 4 business days. No where near 3 to 4 weeks.
Sponsored

voxel

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E 4X, 23 GC Limited
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
CarMax offered $2K over MSRP for my MME. Dealer almost matched that (but beat it after sales tax savings) in a trade for RAV4 Prime at MSRP.

The used market is so insane asked me to trade that barely new Prime for another newer higher trim Prime so they could auction the first for $2K over MSRP… used.

Nothing makes sense anymore.

RSM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Shadow Black CA Route 1 Mach-e
Country flag
My experience was with Carvana. Once I created an account, the price was "saved" for a month instead of a week. Once I accepted the offer (weeks later), within a day they allowed me to schedule a pickup. Usually that's next day or so, but they were moving locations and it was 3 or 4 business days. No where near 3 to 4 weeks.
Also give Shift a try. For my last sale to get the MME, they were higher than all others (even now they are considerably higher for that car, which was a 2015). The process was completely pain-free and took less than 90 min total to be evaluated and signed, money in the bank the next business day. Just be aware they don't give you a check on the spot.

Rick and I sound like we're in the same boat. 2021 MME waiting for the 2022 to weigh options.
Sponsored