First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I has same issue, embarrassing when you goto show them off and they don't
Go to settings..vecicle .. welcome and toggle it in and off .
It will then work
Sponsored

FancyDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E
Country flag
The center console panel owners manual is backwards***(on my 2023 MACH-E, see attached pic, ***unless there is a specific difference for “MANUAL folding mirrors”). My mirrors need to be folded for puddle lamps to work. To toggle/enable folding of the mirrors, use the top-left button in the button cluster on driver’s door handle/panel for adjusting the mirrors. #puddlelights #foldingmirrors
Ford Mustang Mach-E How to turn on Puddle Lamps? IMG_2233

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
The center console panel owners manual is backwards***(on my 2023 MACH-E, see attached pic, ***unless there is a specific difference for “MANUAL folding mirrors”). My mirrors need to be folded for puddle lamps to work. To toggle/enable folding of the mirrors, use the top-left button in the button cluster on driver’s door handle/panel for adjusting the mirrors. #puddlelights #foldingmirrors
Ford Mustang Mach-E How to turn on Puddle Lamps? IMG_2233
Yes I agree, that sentence is definitely backwards.

Glen Boise

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
When you shut down your car and get the "Alarm Systems" question, do you click "yes" or "no"? Clicking "yes" shuts down the system that triggers the lighting of the car lights and the puddle lights upon your approach. Clicking "no" keeps the system on so the car lights up as you approach including the puddle lights.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
When you shut down your car and get the "Alarm Systems" question, do you click "yes" or "no"? Clicking "yes" shuts down the system that triggers the lighting of the car lights and the puddle lights upon your approach. Clicking "no" keeps the system on so the car lights up as you approach including the puddle lights.
Mine come on either way. 🤷🏼‍♂️

FancyDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E
Country flag
Nice, thanks for pointing out the effect of responding yes or no to that security prompt. I have not intentionally responded to that, so I guess it’s been using the default, which is giving the behavior I want. I will certainly try responding both ways knowing (now) that that will yield diff results for puddle lights as you describe… thanks!!!!
Sponsored