OP
VaderMachE

VaderMachE

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, Mustang Mach E! (Shadow Black)
Occupation
Supervisor
Country flag
Love the rims. What size (measurement)?
Same size as the GT...20's p245/45. I figured if the Ford engineers chose and tested that size, it would work well.?
Sponsored

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
Anyone see any concerns to the paint from protective adhesive strips I've seen from the chip holds which kept cars somewhere (looks like at the plant in Mexico) in the heat for an additional month in my case before shipping?

Mirak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Sonic" 2021 MME Grabber Blue First Edition
Country flag
My Grabber Blue paint was fantastic from the factory. Stuff like this is where Ford really shines. But the front and rear ends are a very soft plastic that chips very easily. Front end PPF is essential in my opinion.

houana

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
My paint has defects but only on the fiberglass bumpers. I have tried detailing and the guy can't figure out what's wrong. I will be taking it to the dealership to see if they can offer a paint correction. I am so bummed about it that I am thinking about wrapping it.

IMG-4990.jpg
Same with me.

PCPilot

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E, FE
Country flag
I've had a couple of small rock chips on the front grill area, and I used the Dr. Colorchip kit to touch them up. The Grabber Blue paint matched perfectly and after buffing it out I literally cannot find where those rock chips were.

scoopman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 KIA EV6 GT, 2021 VW ID.4 Pro S
Occupation
former electric pony jockey
Country flag
I'm sending my car straight to ppf and ceramic, it's just tough to anticipate exactly when it will show up. Just hope that white packaging stuff hasn't melted onto my bumpers...

Dnorwood98

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Carbonized Gray AWD Ext Range
Occupation
Education/Healthcare
Country flag
June build, one of the last Carbonized Gray made I believe. Quality was great (smooth to the touch), however I have had to touch up three chips in the hood in 1 month. Have heard ZERO impacts while driving. Hoping that the paint isn't that soft because I really don't want PPF (preference).

Olds442

First Name
Olds
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GT, '22 Premium Ex AWD
Occupation
sales
Country flag
i need to take a pic of the front of my trusty ole FX35 to show people what happens when you don't wrap the forward facing planes.

you want, to wrap, the front.

RSH

First Name
RSH
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Rapid Red Premium ER
Country flag
I quick detail my car when I get to work in around 4-5 minutes. Only takes 4 microfibers (fold into fourths, use a clean edge every time) with moderate pressure. One for the hood, one for each side of the car, and one for the trunk.

mme.png

[/QUOTE]
So it's okay to wipe down a car without washing it? This doesn't cause scratches?