horsiedad

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach-E GT PE, Mach-E Premium
Country flag
not kidding when I say you could probably flip one of the two ?
That's an interesting idea. I hadn't thought about flipping one of these cars. Do I have to title the car in order to take possession and flip it?

GrumblesTheDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GB FE
Country flag
Well if you like some hype how about some futuristic stuff. How about someone is looking into making a vehicle that not only is a truck but has a EV motorcycle built into it. Or bikes or scooters.

So drive the truck to somewhere no frunk but has an ev motorcycle built-in. You can take and undo it. take out and ride then bring back put it back. Then when charging it will charge both.
With EV the possibility are limitless.

1603579398557.png
This makes me envision a Christopher Nolan-style Batmobile ("Tumbler") and batpod...

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
That's an interesting idea. I hadn't thought about flipping one of these cars. Do I have to title the car in order to take possession and flip it?
not necessarily. depends on what the purchaser is willing to deal with - are they willing to give you a check for the markup and send a check to Ford (to pay off whatever), then get the title from you? a dealer of course deals with that kind of thing all the time.
Sponsored