First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT
Country flag
**UPDATE**

The parts listed below are what was ordered for my car. Also, Ford said my case number was closed and is now resolved since it is at a dealer. That doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

LK9Z*10C666*B- Connector
*W717859*S439- Bolt
Sponsored

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
**UPDATE**

The parts listed below are what was ordered for my car. Also, Ford said my case number was closed and is now resolved since it is at a dealer. That doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

LK9Z*10C666*B- Connector
*W717859*S439- Bolt
Yup, that's the HVBJB. Service manager doesn't know what he's talking about (TSB does apply), but at least they ordered the HVBJB for you.

JohnnyForensic

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Infinite Blue MME 4X Premium
Occupation
Digital Forensics
Country flag
Yup, that's the HVBJB. Service manager doesn't know what he's talking about (TSB does apply), but at least they ordered the HVBJB for you.
The service managers not even understanding whatā€™s in the TSBs really shakes confidence in the whole repair model. Iā€™m glad they ordered him the right parts, but this is only a little more understandable than the ā€œfree oil changes with purchaseā€ statements made by dealerships when it comes to Mach-Es.

Xadion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium RWD SR - Plat Graphite
Country flag
I asked about 5 times during my purchase that the included free oil changes are included right? During sales guy and finance lady and porter greeting... My wife kept hitting me.... But they all said very confidently yes oh yes!

Sorry you had the hvjb issues broke hope it gets fixed soon at least the part got ordered

tuminatr

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME, 1964 G1 Mustang, 1993 Mustang
Occupation
Sales
Country flag
Good luck with your repair, my car had the HVBJB failure it took 10 total days from when I dropped it off. Ford remembered me for a rental. The only hard part was no one gave me a ETA for the repair.

IB_MachE

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Iā€™m in the same boat. My car has been at the dealer since 11/17 and while the dealer told me that a part was ordered, thatā€™s about all the info Iā€™ve been able to get. Emails and phone calls to Ford corporate have either been unhelpful or unanswered.

@Ford Motor Company, if you are out there, Iā€™d appreciate some help. My VIN is: 3FMTK3SU9MMA21436.

Thank you.

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Iā€™m in the same boat. My car has been at the dealer since 11/17 and while the dealer told me that a part was ordered, thatā€™s about all the info Iā€™ve been able to get. Emails and phone calls to Ford corporate have either been unhelpful or unanswered.

@Ford Motor Company, if you are out there, Iā€™d appreciate some help. My VIN is: 3FMTK3SU9MMA21436.

Thank you.
Hi Stephen! I can look into your Mach-E's concern on my end. To get started, could you please send a private message over with the name/location of your local Ford dealer and your Mach-E's VIN?

OP
OP
hotrodmatt

hotrodmatt

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT
Country flag
So, a week after dropping my car off I finally got a loaner from the dealer on 12/5, but was told that there was no ETA on when the parts would come in. First off, I know I'm going to sound like a brat, but when I paid over $70k for a car, I am not exactly thrilled with getting a loaner that has an MSRP of about $50k less. To top it off, the Escape I was given smells so badly of smoke that it makes my family and I nauseous if we are in it for more than 10 minutes.

I called today to complain about the loaner and was told that my parts are in, but it will be another 1-1/2 to 2 weeks before they will have a tech available to work on it, and then once they start it is another 2-3 day job. I don't want to drive the loaner, so I'm dropping my wife off to work and keeping my F150 to drive. I spent over $100 in gas just last weekend alone driving to my kids sports events. That is the reason I bought an electric car in the first place. I'm starting to wonder if i made the right choice. I love the car when i have it, but this hasn't been the smoothest issue to deal with.
Sponsored