SOLVED: Guess it's my turn in the barrel (PAAK)

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
PAAK has been giving me fits the last few days and today the climate control turned off and couldn't be turned back on. Did a screen reset and that worked, first time I've had to do that.

For me PAAK has been darn near perfect since I initially set it up. After the final OTA for BC it has started to be a pain. 2 days ago it would not work for me, eventually I deleted FP and reloaded it. Then had to delete my phone from the app and reload it. That worked. Today wife and I got in the car and it started fine but it picked up her phone for car play and stayed on my profile. Weird, I thought.

While waiting for her at at DR appointment I went back out to the car. PAAK was a no go. Had to use the password to start and then started trying to figure things out. Seems like the BT connection is acting up and had trouble pairing my phone with the car again. I eventually got the phone paired but PAAK does not work.

I'm just gonna let it sit for a bit and see if it changes it's mind. I don't see where deleting and restarting is gonna help
Sponsored

Polar

First Name
SBJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Select RWD SR
Country flag
Did you also delete the two Bluetooth profiles on your phone as well?

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Did you restart your phone? I’ve found most PAAK issues are phone side related.

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
PAAK has been giving me fits the last few days and today the climate control turned off and couldn't be turned back on. Did a screen reset and that worked, first time I've had to do that.

For me PAAK has been darn near perfect since I initially set it up. After the final OTA for BC it has started to be a pain. 2 days ago it would not work for me, eventually I deleted FP and reloaded it. Then had to delete my phone from the app and reload it. That worked. Today wife and I got in the car and it started fine but it picked up her phone for car play and stayed on my profile. Weird, I thought.

While waiting for her at at DR appointment I went back out to the car. PAAK was a no go. Had to use the password to start and then started trying to figure things out. Seems like the BT connection is acting up and had trouble pairing my phone with the car again. I eventually got the phone paired but PAAK does not work.

I'm just gonna let it sit for a bit and see if it changes it's mind. I don't see where deleting and restarting is gonna help
I found that I had to go into FordPass and delete my PaaK and then re-set it up. I used the same name and backup start code as my original PaaK.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I got these for my car.
The red one resets FordPass.
The green one resets PaaK.
The blue one installs OTAs.
The yellow one doubles the charge speed.
The black one is for the ejection seat (only functions when the wife is riding along...)

Screenshot_20220419-205937_Amazon Shopping.jpg

macchiaz-o

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
🔑 ]not/A/gr8'Place.2.store-mEyePassword[ 👀
Vehicles
MY21 J1 Premium RWD SR
Country flag
I got these for my car.
The black one is for the ejection seat (only functions when the wife is riding along...)

Ford Mustang Mach-E SOLVED: Guess it's my turn in the barrel (PAAK) Screenshot_20220419-205937_Amazon Shoppin
Greg, DON'T PUSH THE BLUE BUTTON! 😂

OP
OP

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
I got these for my car.

Ford Mustang Mach-E SOLVED: Guess it's my turn in the barrel (PAAK) Screenshot_20220419-205937_Amazon Shoppin
I need to get these! Link?😂

OP
OP

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
Yea, I’ve restarted phone about 100 times, deleted PAAK from app, deleted BT connections and about everything else I can think of. Right now it won’t download key.

ripperAZ

First Name
Ripper
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ice White Mustang Mach E AWD EX BATT
Country flag
I got these for my car.

LOL
All that tech and switching and still no button for the FRUNK

Pull it Twice, Mate. Hard

Jes sayin

DR.J56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F-350. 2021 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I agree with the phone being most of the issue. I have two other vehicles that my phone is connected to and they are glitchy at times too. One being a Honda and the other being another Ford. Incidentally, my other Ford is the least glitchy but I drive that one the least so……..

OP
OP

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
Ok, there’s 2 BT connections.
1. SallE. This connects fine and my phone pairs
2. 03536 Mach E says connected but there’s no “I” in a circle like the others and it keeps dropping off. Pretty sure that’s where the issue is. I just don’t know how to correct it

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
When it would not download a key for me (back whenI was creating over 200 PaaKs per day), I found that deleting the FordPass app corrected that. Something gets corrupred in the app’s cache data and the only fix is to delete and reinstall. 🤬🤔🐩

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I got these for my car.

Does your wife make use of the black button when she’s driving? 🤪🐩