Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1997 GMC Yukon GT
Occupation
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
Country flag
When they were significantly less common around here, the excitement was far more to see another one. Now that they are almost commonplace, no one in an MME notices or acknowledges each other. This honestly was never really a club.
At least we are not a White Tesla.
Sponsored

Coffs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E, Explorer, Busa
Country flag
Driving a month or so ago, suddenly aware there's a car next to me matching my speed, look over it's a blue Mach-E. Driver gives a surfer dude wave (really don't know what else to call it) and speeds off.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3, IX50
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I pulled up next to a Mach-E at a light the other day. We weren't nose to nose, because he was over the line and I'm perfect in every way.

He floored it when the light changed. And we both get stopped at the next light.

I think we're playing "take off fast from the light", so I hit it at green and he holds back. wtf.

So, normal driving thereafter, but I never saw any acknowledgement that he saw me.
I am most impressed that with both of you flooring the car neither one fried their HVBJB.

there is hope

DR.J56

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 F-350. 2021 Mustang Mach E
Country flag
I once saw a woman wave at a guy with her middle finger one time. She even blew her horn so he didn’t miss it. Maybe thats the wave we need for us MME drivers.