TGIF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘18 Pacifica PHEV, ‘22 RR Premium 4X
Country flag
I saw an Ice White MME in Andalusia, AL of all places. Boy, did I rubber-neck that car! It is sharp looking. Enjoy your drive.
Sponsored

OP
OP

WomboCombo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes S550, Alfa Romeo Giulia, BMW X3
Country flag
Is that an original sticker on the car or an add on from the dealer?

I received 2500 from Ford since I took their option plan.
Its on the original MSRP window sticker of the car. I did not finance the vehicle so I did not take their option plan.

45BBB059-9F00-4F58-B0FB-364C17A704D2.jpeg

Paddler

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium w/Ext. Range Battery, RWD
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Basic information before beginning the thread:
- Order Date: Dealer placed the order for the vehicle from Ford on 2/22/2022
- Arrived at Dealership: 5/25/2022
- Ice White Appearence Package
- Dealership: Stevens Ford, Patchogue, New York
- Price I paid: This was a dealer-oredered vehicle and had a $4000 markup (there's a $2000 ford incentive for East Coast dealerships so I ultimately paid $2000 over MSRP)

Amazing deaership to begin with. Mike from the sales team is amazing!! Went over the car's infotainment system and FordPass app with me for 30-45 minutes and covered everything! I highly recommend buying from them.

I drove the car home from Patchogue, NY to Minneapolis, MN. After this trip I have a few things to say about this car...

- The car is amazing! Absolutely no regrets. People would stop and stare at the beauty. (Even an Ioniq 5 owner stopped and said they regretted not getting the Mach E after looking at mine... But ill talk more about this story later in the thread).

- BlueCruise did quite well the ride home. The eye-tracker was not over sensitive like I originally feared. Similar to what the majority of people said so far, the hands-free software preferred to hug the left side of the lane (it wasnt to the point where it was a safety hazard, however, you could tell). If it did not do that, I felt the car slowly bounced from the left to the right of the lane. Overall, the hands-free technology was supurb and limited the fatigue, especially when I was passing through a lot of road congestion. I would not recommend using the hands-free feature within large cities like NYC or chicago.

- The navigation was a little wonky. The Mach-E's navigation system would take me 20-30 miles off the interstate road to recharge. I decided mid-trip to use Apple CarPlay navigation since they show charging stations, however, they would want me to wait at stops 2 hours long. I figured out that if you combine take charging stops from both navigations, you have the most efficient route.

- Electrify Amerca: I heard horror stories about people getting to stations where no charger would be working or it would trickle charge. This was not the case for me. Every station was operational and I got quite a consistent charge. The majority of the stations I would stop at were at Walmart locations, however, I stopped at Target and gas stations as well. By the time I would use the restroom, get a quick snack, and leisurly walk back to the car, the charge would be nearly 80% and it wasnt a huge inconvience.

- Comfortability: I would say it was decent. The lumbar support was quite good. I wouldnt say the comfort within the Mach-E blew me away nor would I say if was uncomfortable riding the car

- PAAK: ok, here's a controversial opinion. I really like PAAK. It worked every time for me so far and I found it quite convienent. Maybe this will change as time goes on, but I do not share the same complaints as many of the other Mach-E owners do.

Now before I end this thread, I have quite an interesting story... While I was charging in Cleveland, I met an Ioniq 5 owner who was also headed to Minneapolis. He told me that he LOVED my vehicle and regrets getting the Ioniq 5 after seeing the Mach-E in person. After our talk, his charging finished and I expected to never see him again as his range was a bit greater than mine and the charging speed was much faster. I met the guy in South Bend, Indiana charging, and in Chicago! When I was in Madison, I didnt see him and I expected that he was way ahead of me. Fast forward to the boarder between Minnesota and Wisconsin, I was charging my vehicle for one final push home and he arrived to the charging station AFTER ME. Both of us were surprised. I was only going 10 mph over the speed limit. Both of us were saying that, on paper, he should have beat me to Minnesota, however, I somehow beat him😎

Overall, this is an amazing vehicle! I hope none of you settle for another vehicle because of the wait time. It is worth the wait!

PS. If you do have the ice white appearance package, I suspect cleaning the rims will be an often job. The white paint on them gets dirty quite easy/fast. A little rim cleaner does the job well

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ice White Appearence Package Mach-E Pickup + 1300 mile roadtrip home (w/ photos) 45BBB059-9F00-4F58-B0FB-364C17A704D2

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ice White Appearence Package Mach-E Pickup + 1300 mile roadtrip home (w/ photos) 45BBB059-9F00-4F58-B0FB-364C17A704D2

I really like the ice-white package! I have the "white" interior and my only upgrade was to have the steering wheel customized in leather with the white insert.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Ice White Appearence Package Mach-E Pickup + 1300 mile roadtrip home (w/ photos) tempImageZnTHY5

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
The PAAK issue are overblown and most of the time are phone related.
I’ve never been a fan of white cars, but this one is hot, I would definitely take one of these.
As far as the I5, sure it charges faster but the charging curve basically levels the playing field for all EVs.
That plus I don’t think the Ioniq 5 has as long a range as the Mach E 4X. They may claim it but tests have been iffy.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
That plus I don’t think the Ioniq 5 has as long a range as the Mach E 4X. They may claim it but tests have been iffy.
It’s efficiency drops a lot at highway speed.

Reactions: SWO

Bakins

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Mustang, Fusion (2)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Congratulations on your ice white it looks great can’t wait to get mine some time in June RWD SR.

EVBean

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X
Country flag
Oooooooo!! First one on here. Looks better in pics than I was expecting, no offense. Just seemed like it would be too much white. Looks nice
I have the Ice White Package too. Agree that it is "too much white", so I put on the GT Grille Vinyl in the front. It looks better with the white pony on a black Grille background. Here are the 2 images.

IMG_2080.JPG

IMG_2081.JPG

Bakins

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Mustang, Fusion (2)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have the Ice White Package too. Agree that it is "too much white", so I put on the GT Grille Vinyl in the front. It looks better with the white pony on a black Grille background. Here are the 2 images.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ice White Appearence Package Mach-E Pickup + 1300 mile roadtrip home (w/ photos) IMG_2081.JPG

Ford Mustang Mach-E Ice White Appearence Package Mach-E Pickup + 1300 mile roadtrip home (w/ photos) IMG_2081.JPG
The grill looks good

SWO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E GT, 2021 Escape PHEV, 2019 F-150
Country flag
The Ice White cars look great, but I can't stop thinking of the PITA it will be cleaning those wheels. :)

Stang68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Country flag
Basic information before beginning the thread:
- Order Date: Dealer placed the order for the vehicle from Ford on 2/22/2022
- Arrived at Dealership: 5/25/2022
- Ice White Appearence Package
- Dealership: Stevens Ford, Patchogue, New York
- Price I paid: This was a dealer-oredered vehicle and had a $4000 markup (there's a $2000 ford incentive for East Coast dealerships so I ultimately paid $2000 over MSRP)

Amazing deaership to begin with. Mike from the sales team is amazing!! Went over the car's infotainment system and FordPass app with me for 30-45 minutes and covered everything! I highly recommend buying from them.

I drove the car home from Patchogue, NY to Minneapolis, MN. After this trip I have a few things to say about this car...

- The car is amazing! Absolutely no regrets. People would stop and stare at the beauty. (Even an Ioniq 5 owner stopped and said they regretted not getting the Mach E after looking at mine... But ill talk more about this story later in the thread).

- BlueCruise did quite well the ride home. The eye-tracker was not over sensitive like I originally feared. Similar to what the majority of people said so far, the hands-free software preferred to hug the left side of the lane (it wasnt to the point where it was a safety hazard, however, you could tell). If it did not do that, I felt the car slowly bounced from the left to the right of the lane. Overall, the hands-free technology was supurb and limited the fatigue, especially when I was passing through a lot of road congestion. I would not recommend using the hands-free feature within large cities like NYC or chicago.

- The navigation was a little wonky. The Mach-E's navigation system would take me 20-30 miles off the interstate road to recharge. I decided mid-trip to use Apple CarPlay navigation since they show charging stations, however, they would want me to wait at stops 2 hours long. I figured out that if you combine take charging stops from both navigations, you have the most efficient route.

- Electrify Amerca: I heard horror stories about people getting to stations where no charger would be working or it would trickle charge. This was not the case for me. Every station was operational and I got quite a consistent charge. The majority of the stations I would stop at were at Walmart locations, however, I stopped at Target and gas stations as well. By the time I would use the restroom, get a quick snack, and leisurly walk back to the car, the charge would be nearly 80% and it wasnt a huge inconvience.

- Comfortability: I would say it was decent. The lumbar support was quite good. I wouldnt say the comfort within the Mach-E blew me away nor would I say if was uncomfortable riding the car

- PAAK: ok, here's a controversial opinion. I really like PAAK. It worked every time for me so far and I found it quite convienent. Maybe this will change as time goes on, but I do not share the same complaints as many of the other Mach-E owners do.

Now before I end this thread, I have quite an interesting story... While I was charging in Cleveland, I met an Ioniq 5 owner who was also headed to Minneapolis. He told me that he LOVED my vehicle and regrets getting the Ioniq 5 after seeing the Mach-E in person. After our talk, his charging finished and I expected to never see him again as his range was a bit greater than mine and the charging speed was much faster. I met the guy in South Bend, Indiana charging, and in Chicago! When I was in Madison, I didnt see him and I expected that he was way ahead of me. Fast forward to the boarder between Minnesota and Wisconsin, I was charging my vehicle for one final push home and he arrived to the charging station AFTER ME. Both of us were surprised. I was only going 10 mph over the speed limit. Both of us were saying that, on paper, he should have beat me to Minnesota, however, I somehow beat him😎

Overall, this is an amazing vehicle! I hope none of you settle for another vehicle because of the wait time. It is worth the wait!

PS. If you do have the ice white appearance package, I suspect cleaning the rims will be an often job. The white paint on them gets dirty quite easy/fast. A little rim cleaner does the job well

If the wheels are that tough to clean or keep clean, I would look into some kind of ceramic coating for them. A lot less road grime will collect on them that way and WAY easier to clean!

krafty81

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME AWD EX Premium, 2023 Lexus RX350h
Country flag
You should not have had to pay 4K more for a dealer ordered car!

nor3bo

First Name
Jacques
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Prem 4X
Country flag
Congrats, the Ice-White looks really sharp. 1st one I've seen outside of Ford's original pic of it.

PAAK since original update has been 99.9% flawless for me. One caveat to PAAK, I don't like: I don't have to open my phone to Unlock the car(open the door); it just recognizes the phone (in my pocket). However, to start the car, 90% of the time if the phone is not open I get the "Key is not Detected" message. Every blue moon I can push the start button 3 or 4 x's and it will start the car. Is this everyone's experience? Any theories as to why....
Love the PaaK too and is the only "key" I use. If I get into the car and place the phone on the charging pad, the key is always detected. Sometimes if I get in and leave the phone in my pocket, it will not detect.

Also, if you accidently turn off the bluetooth it will not work....
Sponsored