I'm buying a Mach-E but need your help

Skelton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Volvo XC60, 2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Find the car you want and see what it’s worth to you. But fixating on MSRP and not budging (especially in this limited supply world) may just hurt yourself and you won’t get what you want.
I would agree. We're here talking about our purchases of a brand new EV. We left the path of true best value decisions quite a long time ago :).

I emailed a few dealers around the beginning of the month as I was tired of waiting on my GTPE order. Denoyer Ford in Michigan was willing to sell a loaded GTPE for $1000 ADM. In my mind, an absolutely fair deal since it probably sold in 48 hours. I would've absolutely pulled the trigger for 1k instead of waiting... well when we get our Mach-E on Friday it'll have been 9 months.
Sponsored

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Solterra
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
NH as well. I agree to use Ford.com. Look in Maine, Try 500 miles of 03901 for the Zip. A dealer in Bangor (04401) has Two select base models in stock. Quirk, Rowe, darlings, Brunswick Ford, and Arundel Ford do not charge ADM. I have no experience with Rowe.
Please scratch Arundel Ford in Arundel Maine off the no ADM dealer list. They are now charging it on Mach E GT’s. Such a shame.