Elektronik

First Name
Olegs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD standard battery
Country flag
Now, -5 / 5 degrees Celsius and an average range of 220 km..360 in summer.
360 km are acceptable but 220 very few and it forces me to stop 3 times on a 600km trip
adding 3 hours to the trip...
Changing cars is not an option, I don't have money to do it..:rolleyes:
Thank for your input Elektronik👍
Wow, that’s low range. We have around -2-0 c degrees now. With 100% I get 300km without preheating. Also standard battery. Maybe lower cabin heating temperature? I have 19c and for me it is enough. Driving max 105-110km/h as we have limitation on highways 90km/h
Sponsored

Elektronik

First Name
Olegs
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E RWD standard battery
Country flag
Ok makes sense now the efficiency drops at that speed, see if you can do 105 kph, and also if you precondition ( set a departure time)and start with a full battery you can go a bit farther. And recent OTA updates I think it's 3.6.2 included battery warming pior to fast charge session which will speed up your charging. You have to use fords navigation to do that ( I don't know if it will work in Europe)
In Europe we just got 3.5.2.1 OTA, no signs of 3.6.2 and it is kinda weird as we have cold winters here :)

HGxxx

First Name
Harish
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion energi, mach e premium standard range
Country flag
In Europe we just got 3.5.2.1 OTA, no signs of 3.6.2 and it is kinda weird as we have cold winters here :)
I know right, 3.6.1 is a HVAC update for cold and 3.6.2 apparently has the battery conditioning. Hopefully you get to 4s soon

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I make travels between citis at 120km/h on average...and I cannot get more than 220km...
Driving in the city the range is clearly greater... The problem is on trips..
Wow, 120 km/h is up there in the “I burn fuel very quickly” speed range (75 mph). As @HGxxx said, is it possible to slow the travel speed a little in order to increase pack range? 🤷‍♂️🐩
Sponsored