Nygman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang MachE GT Performance Edition
Occupation
Tax
Country flag
This morning I went for a drive. Daylight savings time which Messed up my preconditioning and heat, so a chilly drive. Car didn't recognize the time change for a few minutes. That's is not my issue though. I used intelligent Cruse last night before I put the car away. This morning when I used it, no speed limit sign recognition.

I cleaned the windshield, wiped the grill, but nothing. However I still get the little speed limit sign in my dash, and it still seems to change speed limits based on the signs. However every time I think it's working and turn cruise off and back on I get that same error. Everything else works lane centering Blue Cruise, auto adjusting for the speed limits, except I get this error.

I see some old posts here on it but nothing for a while. I've got power up 4.1.3, on my 22 GTPE, which I had with no other issues with.

Turning it off and turning it back on did nothing, I'm wondering if there's some timing glitch with the sat nav that's causing it to be out of sync, because the camera seem to work just fine and so did the lane centering. I plugged it back in and I'll try a little later. Just wondering if anybody else has had this recently? If so how did they resolve it or did it resolve itself?
Sponsored

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
What error message are you getting, if any?

Did you get an update in the past 24 hours?

OP
OP
Nygman

Nygman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Tax
Country flag
No recent updates 4.1.3 was a while ago. It just says intelligent cruise control speed limit recognition is unavailable in an orange box.

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
You likely need an IPMA update.

OP
OP
Nygman

Nygman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Tax
Country flag
You likely need an IPMA update.
In reading old posts I saw that as an issue on the 2021, but my car was built in October of 22, I thought they'd fix that problem. I really hope that's not the issue.

OP
OP
Nygman

Nygman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Tax
Country flag
Now it's remarkably fixed itself. Just a very strange issue I think, perhaps it was something to do with the time change this morning. I know I have had my GPS go out of whack before, well it was a long time ago, due to a time change, but it seems to be happy now. I will Keep an eye on it, just wonder what it was.
Sponsored