Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mach-E Select eAWD Star White
Occupation
Indiana Supreme Court - IT
Country flag
Curious if anyone is having issues connecting to FordPass (not the usual glitchy FordPass).

My FordPass hasn’t updated in over 24hrs. I’ve logged out, deleted/reinstalled the app, rebooted sync in the car.

It’s affecting my phone, my wife’s phone, and the website. Nothing has updated.

RESOLVED: some how my modem and wifi were shut off. I was unable to access Connected Vehicle Features but could rejoin my wifi network. Got on the wifi, went to bed, got 2 random notifications over night but still not completely updated. Went out this morning, started the car could then access Connected Features and FordPass was back. Didn’t even have to turn anything off/on.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Is FordPass down? B4366B5E-861B-47B5-8FDC-144EA7E020F3
Sponsored

Last edited:

tannerk89

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E P4X
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
I had a similar issue last night for about an hour - not responding etc. seems to have fixed itself. Mines back to normal.

OP
OP
CommittotheIndian

CommittotheIndian

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Some how my wifi was shut off and possibly my modem. I can’t even open the Connected Vehicle Features on my Sync screen.

Anyone have an idea how to set it without doing a master reset (I did reboot sync)?

I do have FDRS/Forscan if there’s a way to reboot the system there.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
One time about a year ago I had to turn off Connected Services and wait a few minutes and turned it back on and everything has been fine since

fpasta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22' Mustang Mach E Premium RWD SR
The force update to .21 I am not impresse first time using it did not record energy gained. Got mileage.

Deleted member 3569

After I got the Ford PowerUp v. 3.5.2 on Thursday morning, my phone & car got very glitch ... but after re-booting both my iPhone and the screen everything fell back to normal again. I was worried because by then Hurricane Ian had left Orlando yet ...

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
Have you done a forced close of FordPass? Then when you re- enter into the app you may get a different screen. The setup PaaK notation is a sign that the app needs a forced close.

Unless , of course, you really don’t have PaaK set-up.

OP
OP
CommittotheIndian

CommittotheIndian

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
One time about a year ago I had to turn off Connected Services and wait a few minutes and turned it back on and everything has been fine since
Problem is I can’t even open connected services. It tells me to try later or contact a dealer. I did get my wifi on and got 2 notifications in the middle of the night but hasn’t updated everything.

OP
OP
CommittotheIndian

CommittotheIndian

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Have you done a forced close of FordPass? Then when you re- enter into the app you may get a different screen. The setup PaaK notation is a sign that the app needs a forced close.

Unless , of course, you really don’t have PaaK set-up.
As mentioned in my original post, I’ve even deleted the app.

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Problem is I can’t even open connected services. It tells me to try later or contact a dealer. I did get my wifi on and got 2 notifications in the middle of the night but hasn’t updated everything.
It might be a server issue, weird that it’s not affecting everyone

tannerk89

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E P4X
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
As mentioned in my original post, I’ve even deleted the app.
When you delete the app you delete PAAK. You will need to set PAAK up through the whole process with a physical key in the car if you didn’t already. I did the same and deleted FordPass and reinstalled when PAAK was acting up on a road trip when I first got my car. I didn’t have a physical key so I couldn’t set it back up and had to use start passcode for the rest of the trip 🤦🏼‍♂️

ChuckA

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 MME Premium AWD ER in Infinite Blue
Occupation
Accountant-Retired
Country flag
When you delete the app you delete PAAK. You will need to set PAAK up through the whole process with a physical key in the car if you didn’t already. I did the same and deleted FordPass and reinstalled when PAAK was acting up on a road trip when I first got my car. I didn’t have a physical key so I couldn’t set it back up and had to use start passcode for the rest of the trip 🤦🏼‍♂️
I deleted the app and reinstalled PaaK’s about 10 times before someone on the forum told me to do a hard close. Rookies make this mistake at least once.