Is there a hard back cover for the boot?

irishwill2008

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach E RWD 75KW
Country flag
My 2021 SR has this flimsy cloth like boot liner that separates the boot from the back seats but when driving with the windows open this liner starts jumping and moving around as if it's going to get sucked through the window 🤣 It's very noisy and very annoying!! All my previous cars had a heavy hard type material for those and as such, would never move unless I go and take it out incase I have a big box going in the boot or if I'm putting a bike in etc. Why does this car have such a flimsy divider?

Is there an upgrade or one I can get like other cars where it's not that cloth type one so it doesn't flap in the wind?

Thanks
Sponsored

Nemy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 DMG Mach-E Premium X
Country flag

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
I was all excited because I thought I missed a thread/product but after reading it, it looks like the answer is still no - there is no good solution other than removing the stock cover. The reviews on the AOSK one aren't great but hopefully they can come up with a better design since all of us want one.
Yeah, I only added the link because I knew the topic had been discussed. The more interest, the more likely something better gets developed.
Sponsored