It Bit Me Like a Snake - Stop Safely Message!

mjschillingtec

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Grabber Blue; BMW 328i Convertible
Occupation
Business
Country flag
Hoping this is a good place to post this. I took my GT in for the software and it looks like they did the 21p22 software calibration update and then it looks like the 22s41 was not needed as it was done in the first one. Is that the case? A week later my Ford account still shows that the recall needs to be done. Here is a screen grab of my service receipt. What do you think?

BECM1.jpg
Sponsored

WyldStallyn

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GTPE
Country flag
Hoping this is a good place to post this. I took my GT in for the software and it looks like they did the 21p22 software calibration update and then it looks like the 22s41 was not needed as it was done in the first one. Is that the case? A week later my Ford account still shows that the recall needs to be done. Here is a screen grab of my service receipt. What do you think?
It is correct that they did the 22s41 updates as part of CSP 21p22. If they properly flagged the recall as being complete then it should drop off your recall list within a couple of weeks. If it doesn't then you should be able to call them and have them process it.

mjschillingtec

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Grabber Blue; BMW 328i Convertible
Occupation
Business
Country flag
It is correct that they did the 22s41 updates as part of CSP 21p22. If they properly flagged the recall as being complete then it should drop off your recall list within a couple of weeks. If it doesn't then you should be able to call them and have them process it.
Thank you
Sponsored