Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prior--Leaf,Bolt EV. Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD ER
Country flag
Cool. Now get out there and have fun with family and friends and show them what all the hype has been about.
Since I previously owned a Leaf and am trading in a Bolt (enjoyed them both), I hope that my personal hype about the Mach-E will have credibility. By the way, I was originally a Kentucky boy before moving on to Indiana and Illinois for school and then landing in Wisconsin. Still proud of being a Kentucky Colonel.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Badger_Prof

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
By the way, I have a second AWD, ER ordered in Infinite Blue. My son (in Seattle area) was considering it instead of the Tesla Model Y he had been planning on buying but, given covid, he has decided to wait until he has somewhere to drive before making his decision. It had a week of January 24 build schedule so should arrive in Wisconsin about the end of the month. My dealer (Middleton Ford-Wisconsin) will be selling it so, if you have interest, know that it is coming. I only have positive things to say about the people at Middleton Ford. Let me know if you would like to be connected to them.

Kkp

First Name
Kalyan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
Last week I received an email from Ford telling me my delivery would be delayed until March 3. On February 6, Palsapp indicated my car was dispatched from KC to be trucked to the dealer in Middleton, Wisconsin. This afternoon, it arrived at the dealer! I got to visit with it for a while and absolutely love it. Pick up scheduled for 10 am tomorrow! By the way, all of the sales people I have worked with at Middleton Ford have been great throughout the process. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone in Wisconsin.
RBD Mach-E - 1.jpeg
RBD with Mach-E - 1.jpeg
Congrats. I got Red california Route 1 few days back.

engnrng

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 GTPE, Kona EV, 2023 BMW iX
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Congrats. I got Red california Route 1 few days back.
Where are your pictures and posted comments? My CR1 is due in 3 weeks in Ventura, CA. Where are you @Kkp?

OdellBretthamJr

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Escape, Mach E
Country flag
Congrats!! I also find that the shipping speed via truck is very fast and good news for everyone having their cars delivered that way.

FUNgineer

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2018 F150 Lariat FX4, 2021 X5 45e
Occupation
Nerd, Dungeon Master
Country flag
Last week I received an email from Ford telling me my delivery would be delayed until March 3. On February 6, Palsapp indicated my car was dispatched from KC to be trucked to the dealer in Middleton, Wisconsin. This afternoon, it arrived at the dealer! I got to visit with it for a while and absolutely love it. Pick up scheduled for 10 am tomorrow! By the way, all of the sales people I have worked with at Middleton Ford have been great throughout the process. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone in Wisconsin.
RBD Mach-E - 1.jpeg
RBD with Mach-E - 1.jpeg
Congratulations!!!! I am not so patiently waiting for my turn for a Premium RR AWD ER.

capt_jak_harkness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Premium
Country flag
By the way, I have a second AWD, ER ordered in Infinite Blue. My son (in Seattle area) was considering it instead of the Tesla Model Y he had been planning on buying but, given covid, he has decided to wait until he has somewhere to drive before making his decision. It had a week of January 24 build schedule so should arrive in Wisconsin about the end of the month. My dealer (Middleton Ford-Wisconsin) will be selling it so, if you have interest, know that it is coming. I only have positive things to say about the people at Middleton Ford. Let me know if you would like to be connected to them.
Oooohhhhhhh....

Do you have any more information you can share? Interior color? All weather mats?

I only live a few hours from there and am DEFINITELY intrigued...

Major

First Name
Major
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Grabber Blue First Edition
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I have exactly the same model ordered myself, but there has been absolutely no updates since I placed the order a month ago. I'm giving them one more month to make some advance and then giving up and getting a Tesla.

OP
OP
Badger_Prof

Badger_Prof

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Oooohhhhhhh....

Do you have any more information you can share? Interior color? All weather mats?

I only live a few hours from there and am DEFINITELY intrigued...
light grey interior. with mats

bellhop

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium (on Order)
Country flag
I wonder if your AWD, ER Infinite Blue was right behind mine being built? :) I have the same build week and hopefully they'll come up to Wisconsin together! The truck will have to probably drop mine off first in Milwaukee!

sjaj14

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F250, Mach e (hopefully soon!).
Occupation
IT
Country flag
RBD Mach-E - 1.jpeg
RBD with Mach-E - 1.jpeg
Congrats!! Hopefully mine is getting close. Palsapp updated mine same as you, the 6th. Still shows good destination and destination name, Russ Milne in Chesterfield, MI, status still shows pending, not sure if that means on its way or pending leaving KC still. ?